- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Outsourcing solutions
- Consultancy services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
On this webpage you can find out more about cookies, how and why we use them and how to manage or delete cookies in your browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your computer browser when you access most websites on the internet. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Categories of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the site.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. This helps us to improve how the site works, for example, to enable users to find what they are looking for more easily. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collects aggregated and/or anonymous information.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you as a user when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of region). The information these cookies collect is anonymous and doesn’t track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits including the pages that you have visited and the links that you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How to manage cookies
You can manage website cookies in your browser’s privacy settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting some or all cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended.
Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Browser settings are all slightly different. To manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.