- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce tools & resources
- Workforce insights
2020 was a game-changer for how we all operate at work. But as a ‘Hybrid’ way of working becomes more the new 'new norm', companies need to understand how to evolve their recruitment practices to ensure they continue to attract, source and retain the best talent.
Join Gattaca and our expert panel as we discuss the future of recruitment after a year where everything changed. We’ll cover how people, processes and technologies have changed, discuss which trends are here to stay, and explore how businesses can future-proof their recruitment process.
Sign up today to register for the live panel discussion or register to access on-demand at a time that suits you.
- How has recruitment changed since the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- How will people – recruiters, hiring managers and candidates – need to adapt their expectations, mind-set and skill set to adjust to the new processes and technologies?
- How will the process change in the future, across planning, attraction, assessment and onboarding? Which stages of this process will be a priority as we start getting back to the offices, and how will they adapt to a ‘hybrid’ way of working?
- What role will recruiting & Talent Acquisition technology play in the ‘new normal’
- How can businesses ‘future proof’ their recruitment model to ensure they continue to attract, source and retain the best talent.
Not interested? Take a look at our other upcoming and on-demand events below
The good, the bad & the ugly of managing a remote STEM workforce
Gain insight and inspiration on how other businesses are managing their remote STEM workforce
How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce
Explore the cost-savings possible through your contingent workforce, with practical examples.
Accessing STEM talent post-Brexit
Get to grips with the UK’s new points-based immigration system in this insightful webinar.
Remote recruitment: how to attract, hire and on-board people virtually
With remote working now the norm, we explore how companies’ recruitment processes need to adapt.