- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
The office isn’t dead. But it is evolving. It’s been nearly a year since offices around the globe closed due to COVID-19 and, although it’s uncertain exactly when a return will happen, two things are clear.
- Firstly, while there is likely to be lower overall utilisation on a regular basis, the physical office will still very much be a requirement for most businesses to continue operating.
- Secondly, for the physical office to remain a competitive advantage, companies have a lot of rethinking to do. They must reimagine how their working environments continue to serve both remote and in-office working, and the changing expectations of their workforce. They need to do this while remaining efficient, collaborative and innovative.
Meet the speaker
Kate Smith - Head of Workplace and Portfolio Strategy
Kate leads the CBRE Workplace & Portfolio Strategy Team in the UK – a 150-strong group of occupancy management, workplace strategy and change management professionals. Their work ranges from single projects to global programmes, in which they develop a new strategy or evolve an existing one. Kate is speaker at Future PropTech, the world's number one real estate technology event series, and is a member of Women in PropTech and the CBRE Women’s Resource Network.
Not interested? Take a look at our other upcoming and on-demand events below
The good, the bad & the ugly of managing a remote STEM workforce
Gain insight and inspiration on how other businesses are managing their remote STEM workforce
How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce
Explore the cost-savings possible through your contingent workforce, with practical examples.
Accessing STEM talent post-Brexit
Get to grips with the UK’s new points-based immigration system in this insightful webinar.
Remote recruitment: how to attract, hire and on-board people virtually
With remote working now the norm, we explore how companies’ recruitment processes need to adapt.