- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
The office isn’t dead. But it is evolving. It’s been nearly a year since offices around the globe closed due to COVID-19 and, although it’s uncertain exactly when a return will happen, two things are clear.
- Firstly, while there is likely to be lower overall utilisation on a regular basis, the physical office will still very much be a requirement for most businesses to continue operating.
- Secondly, for the physical office to remain a competitive advantage, companies have a lot of rethinking to do. They must reimagine how their working environments continue to serve both remote and in-office working, and the changing expectations of their workforce. They need to do this while remaining efficient, collaborative and innovative.
Join us for our live webinar on Wednesday 03 March 2021 at 15:00 GMT, or register to watch on-demand.
Meet the speaker
Kate Smith - Head of Workplace and Portfolio Strategy
Kate leads the CBRE Workplace & Portfolio Strategy Team in the UK – a 150-strong group of occupancy management, workplace strategy and change management professionals. Their work ranges from single projects to global programmes, in which they develop a new strategy or evolve an existing one. Kate is speaker at Future PropTech, the world's number one real estate technology event series, and is a member of Women in PropTech and the CBRE Women’s Resource Network.
Not interested? Take a look at our other upcoming and on-demand events below
The good, the bad & the ugly of managing a remote STEM workforce
Gain insight and inspiration on how other businesses are managing their remote STEM workforce
How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce
Explore the cost-savings possible through your contingent workforce, with practical examples.
Accessing STEM talent post-Brexit
Get to grips with the UK’s new points-based immigration system in this insightful webinar.
Remote recruitment: how to attract, hire and on-board people virtually
With remote working now the norm, we explore how companies’ recruitment processes need to adapt.