- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Solutions news & insights
- IR35 hub
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Making a complaint
We are committed to providing a high level of service at all times. However, if you do not feel satisfied by the service you have received and would like to make a complaint, please let us know. We use any feedback we receive to help us improve our standards.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint, please call us in the first instance so we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you remain unsatisfied please let us know in writing. Please provide us with all the relevant information in relation to your complaint.
Solent Business Park
+44 (0) 1489 898 989
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and to let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. We will write to you within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We may also ask you to confirm or further explain the details set out in your letter of complaint. If so, we will acknowledge your reply to our letter and we will confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our reply within 5 days of your response.
- Once we have all of the necessary information, we will then officially start to investigate your complaint. We will keep you updated and let you know the outcome of our investigation and our reasons for reaching such a decision. We will send you a written reply to your complaint, which may include our suggestions for seeking to resolve the matter.
- We will aim to let you know the outcome of our review as soon as we reasonably can. We would seek to send you our written decision within 15 business days of receiving your original written complaint.
- At this point, if you are remain unsatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, you can contact one or both of the following organisations:
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
The REC is the professional body for the recruitment industry and the industry trade association of which we are a member.
The Consultancy and Compliance Team
Recruitment & Employment Confederation
27 - 45 Stamford Street
+44 (0) 20 7009 2100
Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills
Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate
Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
1 Victoria Street
0845 955 5105
If we need to change any of the timescales above when dealing with your complaint, we will let you know and explain why. Please note that in any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.