- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Making a complaint
We are committed to providing a high level of service at all times. However, if you do not feel satisfied by the service you have received and would like to make a complaint, please let us know. We use any feedback we receive to help us improve our standards.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint, please call us in the first instance so we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you remain unsatisfied please let us know in writing. Please provide us with all the relevant information in relation to your complaint.
Solent Business Park
+44 (0) 1489 898 989
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 72 hours. Once your complaint has been received, the complaints team will pass your complaint to the most appropriate employee to investigate the issue.
- The investigating employee may ask you to confirm or provide further details to help with their investigation. You should receive a response from this person within 72 hours.
- We will keep you updated and let you know the outcome of our investigation and our reason for reaching such a decision. You will receive a written response to your complaint, which may include our suggestions for seeking to resolve the matter.
- We will aim to let you know the outcome of our review as soon as we reasonably can.
- At this point, if you remain unsatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, you can contact one or both of the following organisations:
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
The REC is the professional body for the recruitment industry and the industry trade association of which we are a member.
The Consultancy and Compliance Team
Recruitment & Employment Confederation
27 - 45 Stamford Street
+44 (0) 20 7009 2100
Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills
Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate
Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
1 Victoria Street
0845 955 5105
If we need to change any of the timescales above when dealing with your complaint, we will let you know and explain why. Please note that in any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.