- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- IR35 hub
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Engineering Recruitment Consultant - Atlanta
We are growing into Atlanta! Come join an amazing culture, top commission plan, class leading benefits and more!
Gattaca will be adding talented 360 professionals eager to chase new logos for the business. If the pursuit of new clients and candidates is your forte, this is the job for you!
The 360 Specialist Consultant role requires the incumbent to identify, open and develop new market opportunities in a pro-active sales environment and expand technical expertise and market awareness aligned with the entire Department/Division. In addition, the incumbent will balance their time to manage client and candidate expectations and be an integral part of growing the team.
- Maintain a strong, well-developed Talent Pool of candidates within the specified vertical specialism. Demonstrate effective and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to your live job requirements.
- Develop and maintain a strong referral/leads network
- Win new business via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client-related events
- Strengthen relationships with clients and key stake holders for accounts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of business in connection with contingency and other service offerings.
- Ensure Gattaca's penetration of new accounts by delivering superior levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding in your technical vertical, manipulating market intelligence and generating strong client leads through self-driven, creative successful marketing/sales efforts
- Advanced knowledge in the assigned market/vertical
- Take lead and ensure the databases, servers and all management information is accurate, organized and updated on a regular basis
- Strong understanding of competitor activity and market dynamics within specific markets and drive other divisions within the Company to successfully deliver Gattaca's recruitment models
- Close candidates and submit to clients for review, extend and close on job offers, including counter offers, and external agency offers etc.
- Take References on candidates and follow up for Sales Leads/Meetings/Referrals
- Maintain strong social media profiles while mentoring others to follow suit
- Champion the advertising and management of vacancies on job boards, internal websites and social media.
- Work with the line Manager to achieve team and individual career objectives
- Meet and strive to exceed all revenue targets
- Commitment to excel in client and candidate care
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by management
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Required):
- Established Sales Track record and/or applicable previous senior level recruiting experience
- "Full Desk 360 Recruitment" experience
- Demonstrated proficiency to develop new business and build strong business relationships
- Strategic Recruitment/Market understanding and new market proposals
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Leads from the front, pro-active and needs little supervision
- Proven Multitasker with solution orientated mind-set.
- Must be a creative thinker with ability to think above and beyond standard working practices
- Advanced Relationship building skills
- Highly motivated individual who is able to act on initiative
- Excellent Listening and questioning skills
- Expert with Social Media and Job Descriptions
- Strong negotiating, closing and planning abilities
- Business commercial awareness
- Proven ability to achieve targets under pressure
- Ability to receive and direct constructive feedback conversations
- Excellent Organizational and time management ability.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.