- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- IR35 hub
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Recruitment Team Leader - ERP
A role has arisen for an experienced and dynamic individual to grow and further develop an existing team of ERP sales consultants.
Initially focusing on building out our existing specialisms (SAP & Oracle EBS), hiring and allocating new sales heads to increase our market share of this key specialist area.
We are lookig for someone to train, develop and nurture new team members, and work with them in developing their ERP recruitment knowledge and a successful career within our Technology Recruitment brand, Networkers International plc. You will be accountable to the sales director for team goals and targets and work closely with team members to achieve these goals.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and inspirational sales leader with entrepreneurial flair, intuition, able to generate trust and be highly organised/disciplined. They will be a self-starter with gravitas and credibility, and a personality that will enthuse the team. Core skills include:
- Previous Recruitment experience, ideally within the ERP space
- A proven Sales Leader who can target and acquire new business and provide solid account management.
- Used to building relationships with internal stakeholders such as designers and project managers
- A successful background in sales management
- Strong history of networking (attending events, related industry groups, advanced LinkedIn user)
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to develop people
- Experience of contractual negotiation and terms
- A proven track record in new business sales development
- Must be sales oriented and target driven
Key Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Drive, develop and convert new ERP sales opportunities via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking
- Invest in the team to maximise their ability and guide them in their day to day work, in line with agreed KPI's.
- Achieve and exceed targets and goals set for the role, and support direct reports to achieve their targets and goals.
- Create a strong ethos of positive business development within the Team, support individuals and encouraging a 'team' approach.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction, coaching, training, performance management and appraising of direct reports, acting as a role model and ambassador for change.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 750 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top ten technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands: Barclay Meade & Alderwood.
As a business, we truly live by "work hard, play hard"! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyone's tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children - two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that is not your thing, we also partake in various charity days, team incentives and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!