- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Outsourcing solutions
- Consultancy services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Recruitment Team Leader - ERP
A new opportunity has become available in our Networkers brand, based in our London Bridge office.
To grow and further develop an existing team of ERP sales consultants. Train, develop and nurture new employees within the business, and work with them in developing a career with Networkers International plc. Be accountable to the sales director for team goals and targets, and work closely with team members to achieve these goals.
- Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the market sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies
- Accountable for the growth and development of sales consultants
- Responsible for the recruitment of new employees
- Promote team spirit and cohesiveness and encourage a professional behaviour at all times
- Demonstrate capabilities of being a specialist within your division, encouraging team members to refer to you
- Responsible for developing team capabilities by ongoing training strategies
- Work cohesively with team to ensure targets are being met and individuals requiring further assistance are being provided necessary support
- Must have previous ERP recruitment experience in relevant industries
- Must be sales oriented and target driven
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific industry
- Commercial awareness
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Strong team player and results oriented
- Be results oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Self starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Conscientious and able to perform under pressure
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.