- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Associate Consultant - Engineering Technology
The Engineering Technology Division at Matchtech is one of the faster growing areas of the business - growing by 20% in the last financial year with a turnover of approximately £70m.
In a rapidly evolving technology space the division bridge the gap between Gattaca's Engineering and Technology brands - the skill convergence space is growing and so is recruitment activity in it. The connected revolution in the automotive industry is particularly exciting and we need someone to join our team who focused on this exciting market.
Who do we need?
As well as being good at our jobs, we tend to have a good time whilst doing them! Hard work, drive, resilience, the ability to work autonomously and a reasonable sense of humour, will see you fit in nicely. The division pride themselves on a successful culture built around strong team ethos - we look after our people, ensuring they have clear careers paths and excellent earning potential.
The successful applicant will play a critical role supporting our sales consultants in finding the best talent in the engineering technology market. It is an industry that is going through a big digital change and this has opened up a wealth of new opportunities. The role provides a great opportunity to get a "foot in the door" in the recruitment industry door with an established market expert. For the right person, this job provides a path to a full sales role in the future (if they want it?)
Responsibilities will include…
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Utilising all search streams and personal talent pools to efficiently and effectively source candidates for live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools in the UK and overseas. This will be through….
- Engaging existing talent on the Matchtech database
- Development of "passive" talent via Linkedin & other networks
- Developing strategic links with partnerships/bodies where we can engage talent
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- In addition to sourcing responsibility, the candidate will pro-actively manage candidates that are "live" with consultants - driving the case for best candidates and chasing consultants where required
- Building a technical expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of the electronics, hardware and software skillsets through personal learning and candidate engagement
In addition the successful applicant will be…
- Strong communicators, with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- Team players
- Able to work autonomously
- Quick learners
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.