- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Associate Consultant - Public Sector
We are looking for an Associate Consultant to join the Central Government team within the Public Sector Division, in our London Bridge Office.
We are a supplier on a number of Central Government frameworks which we require an additional Associate Consultant to resource for. This opportunity would suit a Delivery consultant with experience, or a junior 360 Consultant who would like the opportunity to resource on live requirements whilst using this experience to develop their own opportunities.
We would be looking for this consultant to initially support the teams NFI target through delivery in the first 6 months with a view to start developing their own opportunities ASAP during 2019.
As the year develops this consultant will be required to contribute towards the NFI targets with their own new business. This role will require someone who has excellent written language skills, as we are often completing coversheets and responding to mini bids & tenders for business within the Public Sector. This role will also require the individual to identify, open and develop new market opportunities in a pro-active sales environment. To develop technical expertise and market awareness in line with the sector specific area. In addition you will match and manage client and candidate expectations and be an integral part of growing the team. To work closely with manager in achieving personal targets and objectives.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the specific field
- Identify with client expectations, analyse job descriptions and provide candidates who are as closely suited
- Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events
- The ability to complete well written sales documents/coversheets for client's
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the relevant sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies
- Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions of business in connection with both contingency recruitment and retained business
- Responsible for ensuring Networkers International plc's penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Utilising extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network as well
- Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
- Close candidates on job offers, including counter offers, and external agency offers etc
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development
- Sales and account management experience
- Target driven
- Professional telephone communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong document management skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office packages
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the success of Networkers International PLC
- Self starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Meet required Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) as set by management
- Meet other targets as set by management
- Build your network of Candidates to ensure you become the 'go to' Resourcer for your industry.
- Identify opportunity for continuous / process improvement
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across Sales and Group Support
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.