- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- IR35 hub
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Lead Copywriter & Communications Adviser - 12 Month FTC
A new opportunity has become available in our Whiteley HQ, based in Fareham, Hampshire
We are looking for an experienced marketing communications professional who can create high quality, compelling marketing communications across multiple brands (both our owned and client brands) and act as the sign off point for all marketing messages, content and materials produced within the team.
You will have a proven background in defining and advising on brand messaging and a passion for creating high quality, consistent and compelling marketing communications and campaigns.
As the Lead Copywriter & Communications Advisor, you will be expected to set the standard for marketing communications across each of our Group brands and advise the rest of the marketing team on best practice, introducing processes and training, where relevant, to ensure our marketing output is engaging and fit for purpose.
Quality control & sign off
- Act as the quality control for all marketing communications that go to print and online, reviewing, editing and approving or rejecting every marketing communication that we produce.
- Create and implement quality checking processes to ensure our marketing communications are error-free, engaging, relevant and timely.
Content, creative & campaign support
- Act as the Lead Copywriter for all marketing communications, including campaign messaging for our clients' employer brands.
- Support the team with content and campaign planning, advising on different marketing channels and formats including website content, social media, video, presentations, speaking opportunities, social media, sales support and other campaign collateral.
- Work with the marketing team to produce cohesive, engaging communications that deliver on business objectives and drive results.
- Monitor marketing communications resource, particularly copywriting, to ensure the business has the skills and capacity to deliver and proactively plan for periods of heightened demand.
- Keep up to date with general and industry-specific marketing trends and share knowledge with the wider team.
Supporting Group communications
- Act as a communications consultant for Group Support colleagues, advising them on best practice and working with them to create effective, joined up communication plans/strategies.
- A relevant degree (or equivilant) and/or training (PR, Journalism, Communications, Marketing)
- Experience in marketing/communications/editorial role
- Strong copywriting skills and proven experience of defining messaging for multiple brands and campaigns.
- Confident in advising and directing colleagues to create more engaging and effective marketing communications, providing constructive feedback.
- Good relationship builder with ability to mentor/advise colleagues at different levels.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate these simply and clearly.
- Experience writing for engineering, technology and recruitment industry desirable.
- An understanding of the business strategy and goals and how to translate these into inspiring marketing communications.
- High levels of attention to detail and passion for quality and adherence to best practice.
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.