- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Assistant Management Accountant
A new opportunity has become available within our Gattaca HQ in Whiteley!
Main responsibilities are:
- This role will be to support the Senior Management Accountant and Management Accountants in their month end reporting and commission calculations specifically supporting with:Reporting our monthly NFI reporting ensuring that revenue and COS are correctly reported in the management accounts at a cost centre level
- There will be a specific emphasis on the reporting of our Networkers brands which have recently migrated into the Whiteley finance teams responsibility
- This role will also heavily support the finance team in the monthly calculations of the commission schemes for brands within the UK. There are a variety of schemes so this role will require someone with excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and summarise large volumes of data.
- Reconciling the weekly contractor payroll to ensure accurate liabilities held in the balance sheet and building up the month end P&L journals
- This role will also need to help support where required the other functions within management accounts to assist with holiday cover / busy periods. The management accounts team function cover payroll, purchase ledger, staff expenses and full P&L / balance sheet reporting so we need someone with a can do approach that is happy to support the team as needed which is a great opportunity for someone training / developing their skillset
This role requires someone who:
- Is confident is reconciling large volumes of data and manipulating this within excel reports, this is essential for this role
- Who is a quick learner who can hit the ground running and enjoys working in a busy team
- Experience in journal entry, balance sheet reconciliation and an understanding of reporting a P&L under different cost centres / locations is highly desirable
- Strong excel skills are essential - VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS, SUMIF, Pivot knowledge required as a minimum
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.