- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Outsourcing solutions
- Consultancy services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Delivery Consultant - Finance & HR
A new opportunity has become available to join our Barclay Meade brand, based in Whiteley.
The role is accountable to the Team Leader and ultimately in to the Department Manager, who heads up the HR, Sales, and Finance & Accountancy teams. The team operate within a 40-mile radius of Whiteley and support Gattaca's key clients, working with a range of businesses.
The purpose of the Delivery Consultant is to provide dedicated support to the Team Leader of the Finance & Accountancy, HR & Marketing team by managing all administrative requirements on the contracts desk.
Receiving a Vacancy
1. Compile the 'brief' for the vacancy, plan and execute assignments to ensure that planned outputs are delivered within the agreed timelines.
2. Create and advertise the vacancy
3. Apply the approved process and methodology to conduct research, identify and attract suitable candidates for each Vacancy.
4. Resourcing candidates via Job Boards, Database and Social Media as well as via Ad-Response
5. Accountable for the activity of Resourcing the vacancy.
6. Attraction of candidates and maintenance of the database.
7. Source and screen candidates for live vacancies
8. Manage candidate experience through recruitment process
9. Interview candidates over the phone.
10. Compile a short list and accrue in- depth knowledge on each candidate to provide objective and informed advice to the client.
11. Arranging and conducting briefing and debrief calls with clients and candidates.
12. Managing the offer process between clients and candidates.
13. Advice and assist the candidate during the resignation process through to start date.
14. Accountable for all recruitment activity, from initiation through to completion.
Clients - marketing & PR
15. To undertake marketing and PR activity in accordance with the strategy.
16. To effectively develop an 'Influencer network'
Clients - existing accounts
17. To form and maintain relationships with existing clients with the purpose of adding value and securing more business.
18. To deliver high quality services to clients every time.
19. On boarding contractors (all relevant administrative support)
20. Contractor care; pay queries, extensions, and timesheet queries
21. Liaise with Contract Support and Payroll teams
22. Be the go-to consultant for all contractor queries
23. Security Vetting- correspond with client services, ID Checks, chasing references, and booking in D&A tests
Home to top billers in both our perm and contract markets, Barclay Meade is a great place to work if you want to be mentored by some of our best. Barclay Meade offer a supportive and nurturing environment to allow you to flourish within the Recruitment industry, with a long and successful history in developing high calibre recruitment consultants from little or no previous recruitment experience.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.