- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Outsourcing solutions
- Consultancy services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
New Year, New Career - Recruitment Consultant
Due to our success, growth and passion to always deliver more, Gattaca are striving to achieve phenomenal results for the up and coming year.
We are looking for creative, resilient, and positive individuals to join us and grow our business in 2018!
We currently have opportunities for Recruitment Consultants in all of our recruitment brands; Matchtech, Networkers, Barclay Meade, Alderwood.
Recruitment is a very lucrative and rewarding career. We do not hire one 'type' of individual; we recruit from a range of backgrounds. We are looking to hire recent graduates, school leavers or individuals with sales, customer service or recruitment experience who are looking for a platform to develop a career and drive both themselves and Matchtech Group forward.
If you are a high-energy individual that is passionate about working in a sales environment, our recruitment program could be the start of a dynamic and fulfilling career for you.
Requirements for a Recruitment Consultant:
- High energy, outgoing, positive and confident people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Enthusiasm to work in a sales environment.
- History of success in any environment.
Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Build and maintain your portfolio of clients.
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities that include but not limited to: social media outlets, database searches, attending seminars and networking events.
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process, from initial resume review, skill assessment, interview preparation to closing salary & contract negotiation.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects.
- Attract, identify and acquire new clients through generating leads, cold-calling
- Negotiate terms and fees with new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients
We offer highly competitive package;
- Excellent basic salary and Uncapped Commission
- Car Allowance
- Share Option Scheme and Personal Contributory Pension Plan
- A large range of flexible benefits
- Minimum of 23 Days annual leave with the option to buy and sell an additional 5 days
- Training Comprehensive in-house training covering the first year at Gattaca. Sales, system, legal training to ensure you understand the whole process.
- Long Service Awards, Wedding Bonus, Childcare Vouchers
As a business, we truly live by "work hard, play hard"! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyone's tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children - two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that's not your thing, we also partake in the JP Morgan challenge every summer and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.