- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- IR35 hub
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Lead Administrator / Administration Manager
We're looking for an experienced Administration Leader to be part of the wider UK team!
Your role will be to provide high quality administrative support and oversight of the Administration team, to ensure efficient operation of the business. You will be required to support all levels of the Group through a variety of tasks relating to organisation and communication. The job includes communicating via phone, email and in person, ensuring administrative duties are completed by the team accurately and of the highest quality, in a timely manner.
This position will provide mentorship, support and guidance to the Administration team, with staff responsibilities including hiring, on boarding, engagement and performance management.
You will ensure that the department supports the needs of the business and routinely investigate new ways of improving the service provided both internally and externally; with a heavy focus on customer service.
You will ensure that individual and departmental KPIs and SLAs remain sustainable and are consistently monitored and improved upon.
This is a varied role and requires a flexible, hardworking and committed individual. Time will be required on a regular basis to work from all three UK offices.
- Responsible for the recruitment of Receptionists, Administrators and Senior Administrators within the team
- Responsible for the onboarding, training and probation process of new starters within the department
- Ensure regular feedback opportunities with the team including monthly 1-1s and six monthly appraisals, feeding areas of concern and/or excellence through to Management
- Provide at desk coaching/mentoring/training for individual team members, and create and deliver departmental wide training
- Provide support to the on-site Administrative team by monitoring workloads, schedules, holidays and sickness; and accepting/rejecting projects and tasks depending on work levels
- Identify and implement, when change is required, to improve ways of working, simplifying tasks or reducing costs, as approved by Management
- Regularly communicate and work closely with the wider administration team across the UK sites. Provide support and assistance to Lead Administrator colleagues in managing the team and workloads in times of business pressures, annual leave and sickness
- Be the internal business lead for suppliers such as stationery, visa, consumables and travel management
- Review suppliers on an annual basis (with spot checks every quarter) to ensure that the business is receiving the best service and value for money
- Own, process and ensure that Administration staff follow invoicing procedures to ensure all costings for the department, and other areas, are appropriate (as well as processing business credit card expenses)
- Arrange international and local travel including flights, trains, visas and accommodation for staff, clients and contractors
- Support divisions across the business with tasks involving contracts, insurances, CV formatting and other ad hoc admin duties
- Data entry, documentation creation and production i.e. printing and binding business presentations
- Assist with the organisation and booking of internal and external events
- Organise incoming/outgoing post and courier services (UK and worldwide)
- Communicate effectively and comfortably with people from all levels of the business, providing them with administrative support
- Travel to the other UK sites for training and staff cover as and when required
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.