- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Delivery Consultant - DE&S
A new opportunity has become available in our Whiteley HQ office.
This job is to facilitate the recruitment process through proactive search and selection of suitable candidates for your sector. you will need to work cohesively with the team to proactively establish and meet client needs on an on-going basis.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the specific field
- Identify with client expectations, analyse job descriptions and provide candidates who are as closely suited - Demonstrate a strong understanding of your sector
- Create and build talent pools of suitable candidates for your sector ·Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction - - Utilise extensive candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrating excellent head hunting skills
- Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
- Close candidates on job offers, and manage the entire offer process
- Develop credibility amongst peers for your ability to provide high level candidates ·Ensure you build a strong referral network
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care
Requirements & Attributes;
Excellent communication skills · Self starter, pro-active and driven
Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
Strong rapport and relationship building skills
Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
Ability to perform under pressure
Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc's core values
Work collaboratively to meet required Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) set by the client
Build your network of Candidates to ensure you become the 'go to' Resourcer for your industry.
Identify opportunity for continuous / process improvemen
Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across Client Solutions and the wider group
Skills, Knowledge & Experience;
Competent use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Customer service or Sales experience
Previous recruitment/resourcing background
As a business, we truly live by "work hard, play hard"! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyone's tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children - two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that's not your thing, we also partake in the JP Morgan challenge every summer and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.