- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Delivery Consultant - Electronics Contract
Fancy joining the fastest growing and most successful contract team in the company? This is a great opportunity to be mentored by some of the groups' hottest talent, accelerating your career and a healthy contract plan at the same time.
A bit about us….
The Engineering Technology Division at Matchtech is one of the faster growing areas of the business - we're on track to deliver double digit growth (again) this financial year with a turnover of approximately £65m.
In a rapidly evolving technology space the division bridge the gap between Gattaca's Engineering and Technology brands - the skill convergence space is growing and so is recruitment activity in it. The technology space may be new but the skillsets aren't - we have 25 years experience in the sector which means mature candidate networks and a great client base - we just need some more talented people to maximise the opportunity!
Who do we need….?
As well as being good at our jobs we tend to have a good time whilst doing them! Hard work, drive, resilience, the ability to work autonomously and a reasonable sense of humour, will see you fit in nicely. The division prides itself on a successful culture built around a strong team ethos and healthy competition - we look after our people, ensuring they have clear careers paths and this has lead to low attrition rates and great results.
The successful applicant will play a critical role supporting the continued growth of our defence and aerospace technology desk - we are UK market leaders in this space and it is critical we have the best resourcing support to deliver what our clients need. You will work closely with an experienced sales consultant, finding the best talent in the market. For the successful applicant this is a great opportunity to get a "foot in the door" with a technical specialist recruitment team. For the right person, this is a path to a full sales role in the future (if they want it?)
Responsibilities will include…..
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Utilising all search streams and personal talent pools to efficiently and effectively source candidates for live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools in the UK and overseas. This will be through….
- engaging existing talent on the Matchtech database
- Development of "passive" talent via Linkedin
- Developing strategic links with partnerships/bodies where we can engage talent
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- In addition to sourcing responsibility the candidate will pro-actively manage candidates that are "live" with consultants - driving the case for best candidates and chasing consultants where required
- Building a technical expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of the hardware and software skillsets through personal learning and candidate engagement
In addition the successful applicant will be…
- Strong communicators, with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- Team players
- Able to work autonomously
- Quick learners
We've got plenty of tasty benefits (and that's on top of working with some mighty fine people) and the business has recently rolled out a group EVP - our staff are our USP and we want to make sure we look after their welfare and benefits accordingly. We have core and voluntary benefits providing you with the control to select benefits to suit your lifestyle such as; car allowance, health cash plan, share option scheme, personal pension plan, discounted leisure & golf membership, buy and sell holidays, long service awards, wedding bonus, childcare vouchers and many more…
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.