- Group Home
- What we do
- Workforce Solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Client Solutions Executive
A new and rare opportunity has become available to join our Gattaca Solutions team, based in Whiteley but will require some travel to the client!
The purpose of this role is to manage the day to day relationship and all activity associated with the delivery of Gattaca's service to several key managed clients. This will involve travel to clients' sites on a weekly basis (likely to average 2-3 days a week away from head office) and a lot of face to face contact with client contacts.
Reporting to a Client Solutions Manager, the Client Solutions Executive is part of the Company's Client Solutions team. They will be based between Whiteley (typically three days a week) and clients' sites in Goodwood and Farnborough (typically one day each a week), and will be involved in delivering staffing solutions to key clients.
- This person will be responsible for delivering best in class solutions to our key clients. They will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of their clients and their personal areas of expertise, building effective relationships with client stakeholders, Gattaca personnel and suppliers.
- They will attend and present at weekly, monthly and quarterly stakeholder meetings and develop and sustain client relationship maps and Client Account Value Plans. They will also play a role in driving Continuous Improvement Initiatives across clients and proactively support stakeholders and hiring managers by considering and developing recruitment solutions.
The Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for:
- Delivering best in class solutions to key clients
- Developing a thorough understanding of their clients and their personal areas of expertise
- Building effective and sustainable relationships with client stakeholders, Gattaca personnel and suppliers
- Ensuring that agreed services SLA's and KPI's are achieved
- To proactively provide market intelligence to the client stakeholders and the hiring community
- To encourage and support diversity in the hiring process
- To support stakeholders and hiring managers by considering and developing recruitment solutions
- Considering new and innovative solutions to support their client's needs
- To stay abreast of new developments in talent acquisition, technology, recruitment processes and within the recruitment industry
- Attending and presenting at weekly, monthly and quarterly stakeholder meetings
- Keep client relationship maps and Client Account Value Plans up to date
- Helping to develop and drive Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Ensuring that they achieve their agreed personal objectives
- Maximising the revenue generated by their clients
- Facilitating smooth payment of invoices by the client, and swift resolution of any debt issues.
- Carrying out such duties that are consistent with their position
- Ensure adherence to agreed processes
- To deal effectively with day-to-day issues relating to clients and candidates
- Ensure the resolution or escalation of any client based issues that may arise
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and presentations for meetings
- To carry out regular quality reviews at key clients premises to ensure that they receive the optimum level of service required
- To ensure the company is best positioned to retain long-term business from each client through excellent delivery and building partnerships within the client community
- To contribute to the continual improvement of internal processes and practices in order to achieve client satisfaction, and maximum efficiencies internally
- To work to the requirements of the Client Development Programme to maximise business opportunities
- To utilise the most appropriate form of communication in all scenarios, particularly with sensitive or important issues
- To coordinate, with their Team Leader/Manager/Director, the resolution of contractual issues between the company and contractors (e.g. amendments relating to IR35)
- To ensure compliance personally, and of Gattaca as a business, with all relevant legislation in day to day activities, and with any contractual obligations on a client by client basis
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.