- Group Home
- What we do
- Workforce Solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Associate Consultant - Telco
A new opportunity has become available, working in our Networkers brand. Based in our London Bridge office.
This role will require the individual to identify, open and develop new market opportunities in a pro-active sales environment. To develop technical expertise and market awareness in line with the relevant sector. In addition you will match and manage client and candidate expectations and be an integral part of growing the team. To work closely with the line manager in achieving personal targets and objectives.
- Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring Gattaca plc's penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Utilising extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and talent pools.
- Develop technical and market awareness of your sector.
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
Requirements & Attributes;
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc's core values
- Meet required Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) as set by management
- Meet financial targets as set by management
- Build your network of Clients and Candidates to ensure you become the 'go to' Recruitment Consultant for your industry.
- Identify opportunity for continuous / process improvement
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across Sales and Group Support
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.