- Group Home
- What we do
- Workforce Solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Delivery Consultant - Health Team
A new opportunity has become available to join our Public Sector division in the Health Team. This role will be based in our London Bridge office and will be working within our Networkers brand.
- Ensuring there is a thorough understanding of vacancy specifications. To obtain accurate job descriptions, person specifications and other information required to facilitate accurate resourcing.
- Development of short list/ Candidate name gathering; including networking, candidate referrals and social media.
- Running a range of varied filters on the database.
- Collaboration with consultants offering full support on candidate identification and CV acquisition.
- Marketing the role to prospective candidates.
- Telephone screening and/or face to face interviewing of candidates.
- Matching candidate skills to live job vacancies for permanent and contract roles.
- Assessing and qualifying candidates to compile shortlists.
- Ensure all administration and data is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the company methods of operation and service to clients and candidates.
- Pass vacancy/sales leads to Consultants
- Generate increased cross-selling opportunities through a thorough understanding of the Group offering.
- To positively contribute towards team activity and the generation of a good atmosphere.
- Delivering results aligned personal and team targets
- To observe Group policies and procedures and ensure full compliance with all employment, health & safety and other statutory regulations.
- To provide cover and support as requested to assist in the delivery of the Group's objectives.
In a world that's becoming more and more reliant on technologies and "clouds", there couldn't be a better time to get in to IT recruitment! Networkers are exceptionally well placed in the world of IT recruitment, we have a strong established client base, huge amount of untapped business from sister brands, significant financial backing from the group and most importantly a great team ethos formed around proven, hardworking and successful consultants.
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.