- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Delivery / Associate Consultant - Cloud & Security
This brand new and exciting role is operating from our Whiteley offices. Based in our Networkers brand you'll be joining the Cloud & Secuirty Team.
The Cloud & Security team have demonstrated good year on year growth and continue to grow at a rate which they are struggling to service. This role is to learn the ropes through resourcing roles and eventually moving into a 360 consultant position yourself.
Networkers are exceptionally well placed in the world of IT recruitment, we have a strong established client base, huge amount of untapped business from sister brands, significant financial backing from the group and most importantly a great team ethos formed around proven, hardworking and successful consultants.
The problem is we got so busy we are running out of time to do our jobs as well as we would like and we hate seeing opportunities to grow being passed up!
This role is a great opportunity to sit side by side with the most successful specialist contract consultant at Networkers Whiteley and learn how he does it!
Initially you will learn the technical skill sets (don't be scared they are easy!) through resourcing on roles, this is critical in providing a platform for our more experienced sales consultants to get out and grow through new BD and account sales.
For the right individuals we would look to develop you into a sales consultant yourself further down the line.
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Utilising all search streams and personal talent pools to efficiently and effectively source candidates for live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools in the UK and overseas. This will be through…
- engaging existing talent on the Networkers database
- Development of "passive" talent via Linkedin
- Developing strategic links with partnerships/bodies where we can engage talent
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- In addition to sourcing responsibility the candidate will pro-actively manage candidates that are "live" with consultants - driving the case for best candidates and chasing consultants where required
- Building a technical expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of IT skillsets through personal learning and candidate engagement
In addition the successful applicant will be…
- A strong communicator with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- A team player
- Able to work autonomously
- A quick learner
Your support of the Sales consultant will ensure financial success for you both and what is most important is that you will join a team that knows how important it is to have fun, take the p*ss and make sure at the end of the day we all enjoy being there.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications:
- Experience working within a B2B environment - ideally within a recruitment or technology related field
- Demonstrate a track record of success within a target oriented sales environment.
- Excellent telephone manner / skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- The confidence & ability to network at a senior level (up to CIO / Head of IT / Programme Director)
- Good commercial acumen
- Current Driving Licence (if essential for the role)
- An interest in the Cloud infrastructure market
- Good knowledge and understanding of the recruitment industry
- Proven sales capability
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.