- Group Home
- What we do
- Workforce Solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Specialist
Our Amercia's Region is in full growth mode and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support, drive and on-board new employee's across Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Austin, Toronto & Mexico!!
The Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for roles across the Gattaca Americas. They will support the Operational leads and the HR team by sourcing the required Talent and ensuring an effective, engaging onboarding process to support with retention.
You must maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers and ensure the recruitment and onboarding process remains consistent throughout.
Accountabilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
Vacancy & Onboarding Management;
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to design a resource plan for their live roles, understanding their finance data and using external knowledge to drive decisions.
- Design and Implement Campaign Recruitment plans for Americas vacancies.
- Managing recruitment for the Americas Offices.
- Ensure external data is tracked and used to enhance service offering from Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure advertisements are accurate, attractive and generate suitable candidates.
- Ensure candidates are efficiently managed through the CRM system.
- Conduct vacancy briefings with line managers to understand the role profile.
- Conduct regular update meetings with Team Leaders, Department Manager and Divisional Directors.
- Responsible for ensuring that the level of competencies required for each role is explored within the interview through competency based questions.
- Responsible for arranging and attending 2nd stage interviews.
- Conduct required psychometrics for final stage Interview.
- Undertake pre and post interview discussions with managers and coordinate the feedback process.
- Coordinate interviews, acting as the main point of contact between the candidates and hiring manager.
- Debriefing with line managers following interview to gather views and feedback both on fit and interview technique.
- Coordinating feedback process and the new starter form if successful from line manager to HR resourcing team to Agency/ candidate, controlling the offer and start date.
- Manage regular assessment and insight days in the Americas offices.
- Meet with the new joiners to support throughout the onboarding process.
- Manage induction and meet with new joiners regularly, tracking and sharing themes with managers regarding the new joiner's engagement (minimum of first week, first month and first quarter short reviews to gather feedback.)
- Share any consistent themes with senior office managers in order to identify ways of improving the new joiner experience.
Candidate Attraction Strategy;
- Maintain a good understanding of the local recruitment market and competitive awareness.
- Proactively build talent pools for the future.
- Manage Social Media Strategy for Internal Recruitment including; Linked In, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook campaigns.
- Manage relationships with local Universities; attending relevant attraction events and sending communications updated.
- Ensure new starter paperwork is passed to HR Administrator; ensure New Starter Actions are circulated in a timely manner.
- Complete HR forms when appropriate to support with HR processes.
- Mange and promote referral process to encourage quality referrals.
- Experienced in competency based interviewing.
- Able to adapt interview style to level of role and the line managers' requirements.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with line managers to provide appropriate level of support during the interview process.
- To be able to effectively support and coach junior Team members.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca PLC's core values
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Organised and efficient at maintaining records on HR systems to reflect interview feedback and status.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of managers from different business areas.
- Experienced in the full recruitment cycle.
Required Competencies, Sills & Attributes:
- Ensure all compliance measures are followed during the recruitment of candidates (right to work checks etc.)
- Ensure relevant approval has taken place prior to vacancy creation and offer.
- Manage individual LinkedIn RPS Account to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Work with the Internal Communication Marketing and team to ensure we are marketing our brand effectively.
- Work with the hiring community to ensure there is effective market mapping and an awareness of potential candidates to head hunt.
- Proactively target passive candidates in the market.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.