- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- IR35 hub
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Associate Consultant - Whiteley, Hampshire
This role will require the individual to identify, open and develop new market opportunities in a pro-active sales environment and to develop technical expertise and market awareness in line with the relevant sector.
Do you want to be part of a high performance team culture, earn exceptionally well, and strive for group incentive rewards such as team trips to Ibiza, Marbella, and LA? If so and you have a flare for exceptional client and candidate care alongside the ambition to progress into a full Recruitment Consultant then a career as an Associate Consultant with Gattaca could be for you.
This role is based in our Whiteley, Hampshire office. However, we do also have offices based in Derby, London and roles based in our client site locations across the UK.
Purpose of the role:
This role will require the individual to identify, open and develop new market opportunities in a pro-active sales environment. To develop technical expertise and market awareness in line with the relevant sector. In addition, you will match and manage client and candidate expectations and be an integral part of growing the team. To work closely with the line manager in achieving personal targets and objectives.
- Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring Gattaca plc's penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Utilising extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and talent pools.
- Develop technical and market awareness of your sector.
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
Requirements & Attributes;
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc's core values
- Meet required Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) as set by management
- Meet financial targets as set by management
- Build your network of Clients and Candidates to ensure you become the 'go to' Recruitment Consultant for your industry.
- Identify opportunity for continuous / process improvement
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across Sales and Group Support
Competitive Basic Salary and Commission
Sales Incentive's that include team trips to exciting destinations and holiday vouchers
Attractive Flexible benefits scheme including (but not limited to);
- 5% Flex Pot for you to spend on benefits
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service (opportunity to buy/sell 5 days)
- Gattaca Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount at numerous gyms and leisure clubs
- Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 750 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top ten technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands: Barclay Meade & Alderwood.
As a business, we truly live by "work hard, play hard"! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyone's tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children - two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that is not your thing, we also partake in various charity days, team incentives and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.