- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 Hub
- Workforce Solutions
- Employer branding services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Talent Management Administrator (HR)
Due to internal progression, a role has become available in our HR division for a Talent Management Administrator based in our HQ in Whiteley. This role will sit between 2 teams: Talent Management and Talent & Performance Development.
The role is part of the HR division and provides administration / coordination services for the Talent Acquisition team and the Talent and Performance Development team. The Talent Management Administrator will work closely with the Global Head of Talent Management, the Talent Acquisition Manager and the Training Specialists.
You will also support with the administration of International and UK Talent Management.
- Create new vacancies on the CRM
- Using content from the Talent Acquisition Team create adverts and advertise on internal and external job boards
- Support with obtaining any compliance documents (Right to work)
- Support Talent Acquisition team on candidate generation and Assessment and Insight Days
- Support Talent Acquisition team with careers events to generate candidates
- Complete the new starter process i.e. Generating offers and contracts, creating a profile on our HR systems, and completing all of the onboarding set-up.
- Obtain references for employees
- Champion induction and on boarding process for all new starters
- Lead the buddy programme, obtaining feedback and developing the initiative.
- Manage group social media pages and content
- Produce creative materials for things like 'hot job' adverts or recruitment campaigns that the team are running.
- Constantly looking at continuous improvement with current processes.
- Organise and own the 'new starter bacon sandwich' mornings in Whiteley & London.
Talent & Performance Development
- Organise and co-ordinate internal and external training sessions.
- Assist with the updating and administration of training content - handouts and PowerPoint.
- Ownership of the Health & Safety training tracker database and regular reporting using Excel for external & internal audits.
- The organisation of training sessions - including local and International via Outlook, Skype and virtual meeting packages.
- Supporting the team's Social Media Training Specialist with things like reporting, administration & coordination.
- Responsible for training evaluation forms and feedback collation
- Ownership of the new Learning Management System - this will include evolving the infrastructure of the system, liaising with key stakeholders to generate engagement.
- Content creation through different mediums i.e. creating videos, PowerPoints etc. for online learning management system and face to face training sessions.
- Present the weekly company induction to new starters.
- Maintain the company induction - i.e. ensure the content is up to date and send to all UK offices to ensure consistency.
These lists are not exhaustive of all the responsibilities that may be required of you.
- This role is based at Gattaca's head office in Whiteley, Hampshire.
- Travel to our other offices in: London Bridge Office and Winnersh may be required on an ad hoc basis (all travel expenses covered).
Requirements & Attributes;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Can do attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc's core values
Skills, Knowledge & Experience;
- Competent use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Comfortable with producing creative materials i.e. basic videos, digital 'posters'.
- CIPD Qualification
- Experience of working within an HR function
- Experience of working with a learning management system
Attractive Flexible benefits scheme including (but not limited to);
- 5% Flex Pot for you to spend on benefits
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service (opportunity to buy/sell 5 days)
- Gattaca Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount at numerous gyms and leisure clubs
- Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 700 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.