- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Insights & resources centre
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
IT Project Management Recruiter
Do you want to be part of Networkers?
"The potential to progress is great and very much encouraged. I was promoted to Senior Consultant after 2 years of service, and I know I have the opportunity to progress even further with option to either move in leadership if I aspire. It's great to have the motivation to push yourself and know you will always be rewarded for your hard work!" - Kirsty Houghton, Networkers
Networkers is a global recruitment company specialised in delivering bespoke recruitment services to some of the world's leading organisations. Working within specialist market sectors, our focus is on supplying clients with high skilled staff on a permanent and temporary basis locally, regionally and internationally.
Do you, too, want to progress in your career with a company that offers bespoke training and development and rewards you for your hard work? Look no further!
What will the role entail?
Starting out initially with your focus on the candidate marketplace, you will build relationships, gather leads and build your credibility as a specialist within Project Management, Business Change & Business Analysis, specifically with the Engineering marketplace. The team work closely with our Matchtech counterparts and there are significant opportunities for cross selling and building relationships with teams in the Auto, Aero, Marine, Infrastructure and General Engineering sectors.
Over time, as your relationships strengthen and your network evolves, your client base will develop and you will continue the journey towards full 360 Consultant. As you pick up and fill permanent vacancies you will grow your candidate and client networks, ultimately holding the key to your future success.
The successful applicant will…
- Be willing to work hard
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success
- Be a strong communicator, with a strong telephone manner and excellent written communication skills
- Ideally have some previous telephone sales or customer service experience, but if you portray excellent behaviours elsewhere, this is not essential
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be a quick learner and have a willingness to be coached
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- Playing a critical role supporting our sales consultants in finding the best talent in the industry
- Building industry expertise whilst developing a strong understanding of the rail industry by personal learning and candidate engagement
But what would we give you?
As a team we pride ourselves on a successful and fun culture built around a strong team ethos - we ensure clear careers paths and excellent earning potential. We pride ourselves as a work-hard play-hard environment. As a reward for all your hard work we offer a variety of benefits including;
- A health cash plan
- Holiday buy and sell
- Quarterly incentives
- End of quarter drinks
- Dress down Friday's
- Discounted dining cards… and many more!
Do you want to join this exciting and hardworking team?
Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch shortly.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.