- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Solutions news & insights
- IR35 hub
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Contractor Support Administrator
We are looking for an individual to join our Contractor Support team here at Gattaca, could this be you?
Working for fast paced administration department you will support the business through being the primary point of contact for the contractor from the first day of their assignment and will be responsible for ensuring all information they require is communicated effectively and that all documentation that is required is returned for audit and compliance. This will include communicating payment processes and you will also be responsible for following correct processes and procedures within a professional environment.
- Engage with contractors and consultants at the start of the placement to ensure all and correct documents are communicated to the Contractor / Payment vehicle.
- Ensure any required documentation is obtained in line with legislation and company policies
- To ensure all client related documents are received, checked, recorded and where required supplied to the relevant departments
- To produce and distribute contractor and client contracts for new placements and for contract extensions
- Verification of specific contractual and placement documents in-line with legislation & company policies
- To provide first line support for contract queries and amendments
- To undertake data collation, verification and capture of various forms of required documents and data items
- Maintain finishers and starters list/report for the business, and any other business related sales/financial reporting that may be required from time to time.
- Any other duties as directed by the appropriate team leader or manager.
Experience & Competencies
- Experience within a customer services administrative role preferred.
- Capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forgoing strong relationships with contractors
- Have good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgments on solutions
- Excellent telephone skills (message handling, service, problem solving).
- Ability to maintain control and remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances with the ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines. Flexible attitude and approach
- Confident user of MS Office particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop
- A confident, organised and self-motivated individual with a professional and responsible attitude
- Must be target driven and able to multi task and be highly motivated.
- Strong relationship building skills & ability to use and display initiative.
- Awareness of the importance of building relationships with international clients.
At Gattaca, we offer our employees so much more than a monthly paycheck. All employees are entitled to a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS the option to buy up to 5 days more, and a Match Share Scheme. We have an extensive list of flexible benefits for employees to pick and choose from, based on their own lifestyle and needs, for example - travel insurance, dental insurance, discounted dining cards, discounted gym memberships, and virtual GP to name a few… Your benefits package is completely tailored to you!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
What's next then?
If you want to join Gattaca, have the relevant experience and are ready for the next step in your career…
Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch shortly.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.