- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Insights & resources centre
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Director - Technology Recruitment
The technology business has been re-aligned to a group strategy to focus on sector penetration matrixed with skill set vertical expertise.
As a result we have specific areas of focus that require a senior level hire to work with the team and the team leaders to grow each of the three areas.
These sectors you will operate within are newer areas of development/focus for the business but still have a significant NFI track record of over £5m PA. The tasks of the role are to own and execute the strategic development of:
- Design and execute growth plans for each sector
- Existing customer account development - analyse and execute plans for increased share of spend. Customers are a blend of Solutions, PSL and spot business.
- New customer acquisition targeting (supported by the BD Team)
- Drive customer delivery performance through ensuring the correct sourcing strategy and decisions are being followed.
- Training and development of all staff (in conjunction with L&D team)
- Identify new areas for revenue growth.
- Growth of the teams in the market sectors in line with the tech strategy
- Community involvement (customers and candidates)
- Drive the sales behaviours of the teams
- Forecasting and Budgetary alignment
- Creating and driving initiatives to improve the performance of the business unit/tech business.
- Alongside the Sector Team leaders; drive the correct sourcing strategy decisions for all customers under your areas of responsibility. Liaise with the MD of Solutions and the solutions team to connect our onsite and offsite account development and delivery strategy to continually improve our offering and service levels.
- P&L responsibility including, budgeting and forecasting.
The teams are based in HQ (Solent Business Park - Whiteley) and London Bridge offices.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.