- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Administrator - 9 month Fixed Term Contract
We're looking for someone to provide high quality Administration and reception support to ensure efficient operation of the business. Supporting the Group through a variety of tasks relating to administration, organisation and communication.
You will be working as part of a wider UK team, based in Hampshire and London and the job scope includes communicating via phone, email and in person, ensuring administrative duties are completed accurately and of the highest quality, in a timely manner. Via all forms of communication, project the highest levels of internal and external customer service as the front of house support for the business.
- Arrange international and local travel including flights, trains, visas and accommodation for members of staff, clients and contractors
- Support divisions across the business by carrying out tasks involving contracts, insurances, CV formatting and other ad hoc admin duties
- Cover front desk and welcome visitors and candidates, handle internal and external calls via switchboard, and set up meeting rooms and order lunches/teas and coffees when required (in times of Receptionist leave or sickness)
- Handle internal and external calls via back office switchboard (when Receptionist is busy)
- Print and bind presentations and business documentation
- Data entry and letter production
- Assist with the organisation and booking of internal and external events
- Organise incoming/outgoing post and courier services
- Communicate effectively and comfortably with people from all levels of the business and provide them with administrative support as and when required
- Regularly communicate with the wider team across all sites in relation to workloads or information sharing
- To answer all incoming calls at the reception
What is next then?
If you want to be a part of this busy team, have the relevant experience.....
Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch shortly.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.