- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Recruitment Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain
Will recruit across a number of core markets including Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing, life sciences and consumer.
The key remit of this role is to embed within both the discipline and geographical network in order to become a credible, specialist recruiter.
There will be considerable cross-sell potential within the wider Barclay Meade and Matchtech brands of Gattaca Plc. This is a warm desk opportunity with both incoming business needing to be serviced to a high standard, while also having the ability, tenacity and enthusiasm to develop new business, to provide both personal and billing growth.
These activities will both require and involve a high volume of business development, lead generation and chasing, candidate-networking calls, at times to very tight deadlines. There will be significant opportunity to target warmer business from Gattaca's current client base along with Barclay Meade's existing clients and reputation in a pillar market.
The role will be situated within a highly successful permanent recruitment team within both Barclay Meade and Gattaca PLC. You will have responsibility for all aspects of operating a full lifecycle recruitment service and exceeding both agreed billing and KPI targets. You will deliver this through the application of effective sales, customer excellence, networking ability and client development techniques, to maximise income and provide the highest standards of customer service excellence.
You will be responsible for developing an influencer Network relevant to the procurement & supply chain market within your geographical focus. You will also meet with both internal and external customers regularly, to discuss ways of supporting their business and improve delivery, cross selling relevant parts of Gattaca PLC accordingly.
Why work for us
- Largest billing team in Barclaymeade
- Established consultants for support
- Barclaymeade recognised as one of the leading Procurement & professional staffing agencies.
- A great benefits selection and a work hard play hard environment
We're looking for
* Experience within a target oriented, high volume sales environment
* Minimum A-level or Equivalent
* Excellent telephone manner / skills ideally within a high volume environment
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.