- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
Campaign Recruiter & Social Media Coordinator
Are you an experienced resourcer, looking for the next step in your career?
Are you considering a career in Talent Acquisition, with a creative flare you want to utilise too?
Then this could be the role for you!
Gattaca's Talent Acquisition Team are looking for a Campaign Recruiter & Social Media Coordinator!!
This is an opportunity to join the team at a really exciting time through a period of change & development, with an opportunity to not only recruit for our key recruitment brands, but also drive campaign recruitment such as graduate assessment days and social media campaigns too.
The role will be working closely with the Talent Acquisition department, to facilitate the recruitment process through proactive search and selection of suitable candidates for Gattaca. Working cohesively with the team to proactively establish and meet internal stakeholders needs on an on-going basis.
You will cover our UK Group Support Recruitment needs across 3 offices, as well as designing & implementing social media activity & campaigns for live roles and projects.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil internal hiring manager requirements within specific fields
- Identify hiring manager expectations, analyse job descriptions and provide candidates who are as closely suited
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Gattaca and our brands
- Create and build talent pools of suitable candidates for live vacancies, focusing on Group Support roles
- Through your research continually generate leads and market information for Talent Acquisition consultants
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Utilise extensive candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrating excellent head hunting skills
- Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
- Close candidates on job offers, and manage the entire offer process
- Develop credibility amongst peers for your ability to provide high level candidates
- Ensure you build a strong referral network, driving this internally too
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and application database development, whilst assessing continuous improvement opportunities
- Be involved with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team on Careers events & Assessment Days
- Take part in the induction and on boarding process
- Run social media campaigns for live roles & recruitment activity. Utilising market information & divisional leaders to get specific content
- Create branding for Talent Acquisition's marketing
- Working with the Head of Talent to produce a Marketing Strategy for Talent Acquisition
- Take ownership of writing job adverts and advertising live role across Sales & Group Support
If you have the relevant experience and want to progress your career in an environment that will help you thrive, apply now!
Our Head of Talent will be in touch to discuss your experience and the role in further detail.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.