- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
We are searching for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a strong focus on Candidate Delivery to work with one of the UK's fastest growing Telecommunications providers.
G.Network are one of the new breed of Fibre Optic Internet Service Providers. With significant financial investment behind them, they are rolling out a full fibre solution (FTTP) to the whole of Central London offering internet speeds up to 20 Gbps (500 times faster than the standard services available).
This year will see a massive scale up of the company including over 1000 permanent hires in the next 18 months.
These hires will primarily sit within the following areas:
- Field Engineering - Installation, Network Build, Splicing, Cable Pulling, Hatchers
- Construction - Supervisors, Foreman, CPCS & NRSWA Operatives
- Customer Services
- IT Support & Network Engineering
Gattaca are integrated with G.Network as their internal Talent Acquisition Team. This offers unrivalled access to company managers, systems and processes. It is incredibly rare in Recruitment to have this level of client engagement and exclusivity and it allows Gattaca to provide a fast, flexible solution to match the changing requirements of the client.
The main role of a Delivery Consultant is managing the candidate journey from initial application through to start date. Some of these duties are as follows:
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods including Jobsite, Linked In, Social Media as well as Gattaca's established database.
- Screening high volumes of direct applications on behalf of the client including a first stage phone interview
- Arranging face-2-face interviews using integrated scheduling tools
- Managing the relationship and communication with successful candidates throughout the offer and pre-employment checking process, answering any questions.
- Acting as an ambassador for G.Network, building the employer brand through a fantastic candidate experience
- Playing a key role in the overall project coordination, inputting regularly to process review and improvement initiatives
But why us?
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to a variety of great benefits! These include but are not limited to the following;
- 5% Flex Pot for you to spend on benefits
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service (opportunity to buy/sell 5 days)
- Gattaca Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount at numerous gyms and leisure clubs
- Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
In addition we are a very social company and attend many events (including Goodwood races) each year!
What's next then?