- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Recruitment Consultant - Rail
Exciting opportunity to work in a busy market and environment.
Rail has budgeted the most spend UK wide and with major projects such as HS2 we are looking to increase head count in a developed team.
Warm desk - we currently trade with the majority rail companies including end client, consultancies and contractors.
Will be a full 360 consultant role with expectations to win new business, consolidate existing accounts and manage candidates.
Training and support will be provided through one-to-one coaching from the team.
Matchtech is an engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers in sectors across the engineering industry, all over the world. As a team we pride ourselves on a successful and fun culture built around a strong team ethos. You would work in a small, close knit team that are equally supportive.
The successful applicant will…
- Develop client relationships
- Build technical expertise
- Source candidates for live vacancies
- Develop, build and manage the team's niche, candidate talent pools.
Responsibilities of the role will include…
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
But why us?
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to a variety of great benefits! These include but are not limited to the following;
- 5% Flex Pot for you to spend on benefits
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service (opportunity to buy/sell 5 days)
- Gattaca Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount at numerous gyms and leisure clubs
- Share Scheme
In addition we are a very social company and attend many events (including Goodwood races) each year!
What's next then?
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.