- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
Delivery Consultant, working with a key Defense Client!
We are looking for someone to join our very busy recruitment team supporting one of the UK's major defence contractors.
BAE Systems is a major contributor to the UK's defence programme.
Gattaca is one of 5 preferred suppliers that deals with all of their interim/contingent workforce requirements.
You will have the opportunity to recruit across a variety of white collar engineering and support disciplines.
Defence work is deemed a critical UK activity despite the pandemic and so demand is sustained, unlike other more cyclical industries. Requirements have been increasing rapidly as we enter 2021.
If you're an experienced resourcer/recruiter, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
If you are new to recruitment, you will learn what it takes to become a recruitment consultant. A strong will, attention to details, good verbal and written communication, and a desire to get the job done with a bit of friendly team competition will stand you in good stead.
- Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the specific field
- Identify with client expectations, analyse job descriptions and provide candidates who are as closely suited
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of your sector
- Create and build talent pools of suitable candidates for your sector
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Utilise extensive candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrating excellent head hunting skills
- Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
- Close candidates on job offers, and manage the entire offer process
- Ensure you build a strong referral network
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and application database development
Requirements & Attributes;
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc's core values
But why us?
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to a variety of great benefits! These include but are not limited to the following;
- 5% Flex Pot for you to spend on benefits
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service (opportunity to buy/sell 5 days)
- Gattaca Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount at numerous gyms and leisure clubs
- Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
In addition we are a very social company and attend many events (including Goodwood races) each year!
What's next then?