- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Onsite Recruiter & Programme Coordinator
We are looking for a Onsite Recruiter/Programme Coordinator to support one of our key Clients by managing and facilitating the recruitment process throughout the full life cycle, from approval to on-boarding.
This role will eventually be based on the Client site in Worthing, but currently is home based due to pandemic led requirements.
There will be regular liaison with internal recruitment consultants and second tier providers and you will be required to develop your knowledge of the account and build relationships on an on-going basis.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the recruitment process for specific roles throughout their life cycle
- Assess Hiring Manager expectations, analyse job descriptions, write and place suitable adverts
- Identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements
- Create talent pools within the desired skill sets
- Co-ordinate and carry out Telephone Interviews
- Ensure recruitment strategy is meeting the requirement, adapting to the Client's needs as and when required
- Develop and maintain strong Hiring Manager and stakeholder relationships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal recruiters and 2nd Tiers
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care
- Commitment to the success of Gattaca
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised and changing environment
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage but not essential
- Team player and well organised
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 year's experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 year's experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.