- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Delivery Consultant - International Mobility
Our International Mobility division here at Gattaca is growing! We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team and support the ever growing demand of our successful international market.
The expanding mobility division is looking for 2 dedicated candidate attraction experts who are can become "black belts" in the art of active and passive candidate attraction for the mobility engineering and technology markets.
A bit about us…
Gattaca has brought it's IT and engineering technology divisions together to establish one of the UK's largest technology recruitment operations …COVID brought a pause to the evolution but we're growing again and looking for talented individuals looking to be part of something really exciting.
Who do we need…
As well as being good at our jobs we tend to have a good time whilst doing them! Hard work, drive, resilience, the ability to work autonomously and a reasonable sense of humour, will see you fit in nicely. The division prides itself on a successful culture built around a strong team ethos and healthy competition - we look after our people, treating them like adults ensuring they have clear careers paths and essentially offering the platform for a positive work life balance.
The international aerospace, automotive and maritime engineering markets have been through a tough 18mths but technology is at the centre of recovery in these markets, with autonomous mobility, connectivity, clean power, smart transport integration and space communication all increasing the demand for skilled professionals in the sector both in the UK and overseas. We need to add some specialist talent attraction experts to the division to ensure our consultants have access to the best talent in the market. These roles are critical to the growth and delivery reputation of the division. It's a role that will suit someone looking for their first rung in a recruitment career or a recruiter who just loves the candidate side of the job and wants to excel in talent attraction without the client related sales pressure.
Responsibilities are focused on 3 key areas
- Active vacancy support -finding the best available talent for sales consultants to deliver to their open vacancies
- Talent pipeline building - building and managing the "talent pipeline" Establishing and maintaining relationships with the best available talent in the market.
- Sales/Lead generation - you'll be the eyes and ears of what's hot in the market - pointing consultants to their next opportunities. We want more than a resourcer for these roles! The successful applicant will… * Ideally have recruitment resourcing experience within engineering or technology skills
- Have extremely strong verbal communication and listening skills. Ideally with previous telephone based work experience
- Be quick to learn - to be credible with candidates you will need to learn the skill sets quickly…..we don't need an engineer but we do need a quick learner
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to work autonomously We've got plenty of tasty benefits (and that's on top of working with some mighty fine people) Our staff are our USP and we want to make sure we look after their welfare and benefits accordingly. They include;
- Flexible working policy
- We have core and voluntary benefits providing you with the control to select benefits to suit your lifestyle including; car allowance, health cash plans, personal pension plans, life assurance, the ability to buy additional holiday and long service awards
- Access to the latest recruitment sourcing and client engagement technology
- A superb work social calendar alongside overseas incentive trips for our high performers
An opportunity for a talent attraction specialist play a key role identifying and developing international talent pools to support consultants in building our international automotive and aerospace technology footprint.
With over 30 years of working in the sector, we're steeped in recruitment history when it comes to aerospace, automotive and marine.
Supplying engineering specialists to OEMs, prime contractors, Key tier suppliers and consultancies has given us a box seat to observe and influence the changing demands in the market
We've adapted our product offering and recruitment service accordingly - continuing to supply traditional engineering talent whilst developing our capability and experience to become one of the UKs leading suppliers of technology resource in the converging skill space and the emerging domains of MaaS, Connected mobility, Clean power technology & automated systems
We've recently brought our mobility engineering and technology businesses together with some pretty aggressive growth plans which include a drive (pardon the pun) to replicate our UK success in the wider international market
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.