- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
- Response to COVID-19
Delivery Team Leader - Technology
We are excited to introduce a new role within our Networkers Technology brand, supporting our Technology, Media & Telcoms and Financial Banking & Insurance division as a Recruitment Delivery Team Leader.
Your role as Recruitment Delivery Team Leader will be overseeing a team of sector delivery consultants to ensure that they deliver against our client base, this is a new role and will need you to support, recruit and develop a team of results-oriented delivery specialists.
Your primary focus will remain on excelling in all aspects of the delivery role, leading team members by example, working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to continually develop Gattaca's specialism within your field.
A key focus will be on continual improvement with regards to productivity and process, customer service and candidate attraction.
- Lead by example through remaining integral to the team achieving and exceeding targets
- A go-to person for best practice candidate sourcing, selection & management; offering advice and support to team members/other colleagues and putting forward suggestions for process improvements
- Proactively build hot lists of candidates to support current and future demand using a range of advanced sourcing methods. Research/recommend new and innovative attraction methods or tools
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of your sector, skills & client; continually develop your knowledge and offer advice/intel. to clients and colleagues regarding the candidate market
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction, building excellent relationships with candidates, relevant client contacts and key internal stakeholders
- Considered an expert on client processes, advising and monitoring others to ensure relevant SLAs and KPIs are met
- Continually generate candidate leads and market/client information, share with colleagues where relevant
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling within your sector, skills, & clients
- Support with the recruitment and on boarding of new joiners to ensure each Delivery Consultant in your team is truly set up for success
- Support with the growth and development of the Delivery Consultants in your team, with a focus on productivity and meeting/exceeding targets. Work with your manager to develop team capabilities through on-going training strategies and at desk coaching support; using all internal tools at your disposal to optimise success.
- Promote team spirit and collaboration ensuring professional behaviour across the team at all times.
So why join us?
One of the most exciting sectors for growth - COVID-19 has ushered in a new reliance on tech, connectivity and e-commerce. The TMT industry is constantly evolving and fortunately the businesses within it thrive on change. Seven of the ten largest companies by market value are TMT companies. Added to this the media industry is in the grip of a technological revolution where distribution models, commissioning procedures and revenue streams are all evolving as the industry responds to the shift to digital and personalisation.
Successful technology firms are innovating and scaling rapidly, responding by continually revising their business models, business strategies and product mix. They are growing, restructuring, improving margins and then growing again.
Telecommunication companies are handling the roll-out of new network technologies and an insatiable demand for ever-increasing bandwidth. They are also responding to increased regulatory pressures and the flood of disruptive technology firms entering the market.
Currently structured in niche skill sets across Software Development, Data, Cloud and Infrastructure, ERP and Security - we have achieved 60% growth in contract in the last year, and 25% growth in perm. We have growth plans to achieve 50% growth in the next financial year and a client base to support that.
Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.