- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
- Response to COVID-19
Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our Client Solutions division here at Gattaca.
This is a new role and has been created due to the changing expectations of our clients and the need to develop our strengths in other growing online talent attraction channels.
Many organisations want the complete candidate. A candidate who can do everything. As experts in recruitment, we also know that the complete candidate does not exist. If you know you can perform some or many of the duties (the more the better) below in the responsibilities section, we would really like to hear from you.
In this role you will help support the Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Consultant (EB&RMC) to develop, manage, and deliver talent attraction campaigns on behalf of our clients.
These campaigns are designed to help our clients sense check their Employer Value Proposition (EVP) too and if need be, make the necessary changes that futureproof their EVP, before putting forward campaign strategies to attract, engage and retain great people.
This role will suit someone who understands the benefits of integrated marketing (with a strong emphasis on social media marketing) and has the experience to show why it is so important. Candidates are no different to consumers. They consume media in so many ways. Therefore, Gattaca needs to be in the right place at the right time to find great candidates, attract them and hire them.
- To plan and create social media 'recruitment' marketing plans and content across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Most likely this will extend to managing our clients Glassdoor and Indeed company profiles
- To assist with the development and content management of our clients branded careers sites - from employer branding videos to job-specific website landing pages. To make recommendations to improve these career sites and increase site engagement and improve the user experience e.g. online guides, careers brochures, employer branded emails and onboarding packs.
- To manage yourself brilliantly. Staying on top of your workload and always asking for help. Asking for help is non-negotiable. Sometimes our workload increases, and extra resource is required. We get that and will support you.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Have amazing Social Media marketing skills and experience. You will be the company's subject matter expert in all things social media. Experience in Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social or Paiger would be great. Experience of using Canva would be a bonus to.
- Have a solid track record in developing innovative campaigns, the production, and the scheduling of these campaigns.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of job boards, job search engines/ job aggregators marketing platforms.
- Have super copywriting, proofing and editing skills and experience
- Have excellent written communications skills, impeccable listening skills and be a highly articulate individual who is a confident and natural communicator. You will have demonstrable experience of delighting clients and providing that celebrity service.
Gattaca offers a list of comprehensive benefits including a
- 25 days holiday including eight public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 5%
- A health cash plan
- A bonus based on achieving personal and company performance goals
Please send in a copy of your CV and a cover letter that is no more than one page in length, explaining why you believe you have the right blend of skills and experience to do this job.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and specialist recruitment services across engineering & technology.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.