- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Gattaca are Hiring Recruitment Resourcers within our key brands Matchtech Engineering & Networkers Technology...both leading brands in our industries!
Your role as Recruitment Resourcer will be to find suitable candidates for a client's job vacancies, either by supporting Recruitment Consultants on individual roles, or working with other Resourcers on larger key clients. You will need to build strong relationships with candidates to understand their needs and job requirements so you can confidentially find the perfect role for them.
- Network, Source and select candidates
- Advertise job roles
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter offers
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. You may be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels within a range of sectors across our Engineering and Technology divisions.
You will be responsible for finding the most suitable applicant for each position, and that means screening a number of potential candidates before recruiting them. In order to be a successful Recruitment Resourcer, you must:
- Have good communication skills & build relationships
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
Life at Gattaca is life like no other. We're corporate, but in a fun and relaxed way. Our vision is to become the leading provider of outsourced solutions and specialist recruitment. Our values underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are. But the biggest key to who we are is YOU - the staff that choose to grow your career with us. Because at the end of the day, there is little success where there is little laughter.
Life in recruitment is fast-paced and full of variety, and whilst you will have the chance to shine on your own, a career at Gattaca also means you will be part of a growing and supportive team who will help you to unleash your potential, whatever stage of your career you are at.
So, if you want to work alongside some key clients in the industry - come and join and you never know, you could be our next biggest biller!!
- 23 Days Holiday
- Health cash plan
- Customised benefits pot
- 4% company pension scheme
- Life Assurance x2
- Share Scheme
- Excellent sales incentives - including trips to Ibiza and LA
- Chosen corporate charities (last year as a group we raised over £50,000!!!)
Apply now and a member of Talent Acquisition will be in touch!