- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Client Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Development Manager role within our technology recruitment teams, to support, lead and drive performance with our clients.
As Gattaca develops, so does our offering to our clients. Our Telecoms, Media & Technology Client Development Manager will be an integral role in providing a portfolio of our clients with an excellent client journey and to grow our presence and supply.
One of the most exciting sectors for growth - COVID-19 has ushered in a new reliance on tech, connectivity and e-commerce. The Telecoms, Media and Technology industry is constantly evolving and fortunately the businesses within it thrive on change.
- Maintain strong relationships with the assigned clients by; acting as their single point of contact to ensure straightforward interaction, liaising with Fulfilment and Sales to meet SLAs, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Working alongside the Head of Sector along with a Solutions Architect and Delivery team.
- The focus is on maximising revenue with the assigned clients; identifying recruitment leads, and up selling products and services.
- We are looking for someone with relevant Client Development experience in a recruitment organisation and demonstrative skills of expanding supply within Client relationships and developing the offering to encompass different solutions and skill sets.
- To identify & develop the assigned portfolio of clients
- Act as a single point of contact for the clients; day-to-day point of escalation for client queries
- Manage end to end recruitment processes on behalf of Gattaca, whilst working with the Delivery Manager, FF Skills and Sales Consultants to meet delivery requirements
- Build and maintain multi-level relationships within each client and ensure that contact points are wide-reaching and relevant, including day-to-day contacts as well as senior decision makers
- Manage account plans against each client; executing the plans and managing/nurturing NFI growth
Our Tech Division:
Successful technology firms are innovating and scaling rapidly, responding by continually revising their business models, business strategies and product mix. They are growing, restructuring, improving margins and then growing again.
Telecommunication companies are handling the roll-out of new network technologies and an insatiable demand for ever-increasing bandwidth. They are also responding to increased regulatory pressures and the flood of disruptive technology firms entering the market.
Currently structured in niche skill sets across Software Development, Data, Cloud and Infrastructure, ERP and Security - we have achieved 60% growth in contract in the last year, and 25% growth in perm. We have growth plans to achieve 50% growth in the next financial year and a client base to support that.
- 23 Days Holiday, with the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days!
- Public Holidays Off
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- The ability to work towards a car allowance
- Pension Scheme - 5% Matched
- Health Cash Plan for all grades (free health perks!)
- Customisable Benefits Pot
- Share Scheme
- Excellent Sales Incentives (Including Trips to LA or Ibiza!)
- Free Parking
Gattaca's HQ is based in Hampshire (Whiteley) & have offices located in London Bridge and Winnersh too, so you can choose your office base or partake in our hybrid working scheme.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Incredible Commission Structure
- Remote/Flexible Working Opportunities
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.
Offer and Start Date - ASAP
Apply now and we will be in touch.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.