- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Recruitment Team Leader - Defence & Security
We are looking for a Team Leader to come and join our Defence & Security team. Matchtech have been a leading recruiter in the Defence & Security sector for over 30 years - it's part of our heritage and we're growing!
Life at Gattaca is a life like no other. Join a group of talented, friendly, and ambitious people who work in earnest to support their colleagues and customers.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 35 years' experience in the recruitment industry.
All our staff members help make Gattaca what it is.
Our Purpose is to provide the skills needed to build a better future - one job at a time.
Our Vision is to be the STEM Talent Partner of Choice.
Our Mission is to everyday deliver a service so trusted, that we are recommended without hesitation.
Our Values - Trust, Professional, Ambition and Fun - underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are.
Being such an established name in the Defence sector for Engineering and Technology recruitment, we are seeing an increased demand from new and existing clients to support their recruitment needs.
This role is to primarily support one of our key defence clients with permanent engineering & technology requirement.
The role of Team Leader is to facilitate the recruitment process through proactive search, selection, 'hot-listing' and management of suitable candidates. To work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to continually develop Gattaca's specialism within your field; becoming a champion of knowledge and process best practice for your sector/ skill/ client(s).
As well as drive towards continual improvement with regards to productivity and customer service, as well as becoming an advocate of best practice candidate attraction methods. Consistently deliver against stretching financial targets; maintaining a focus on billing, whilst supporting junior employees as required.
- Identify and present potential candidates to fulfil client requirements
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of client (or internal) expectations, offering a consultative service with regards to candidate sourcing, selection & management
- Proactively build hotlists of candidates to support current and future demand, using a range of advanced sourcing methods
- A go-to person for best practice candidate sourcing, selection & management; providing professional advice & support across the business and putting forward suggestions for process improvements
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of your sector/ skill/ client(s); continually develop your knowledge and offer advice/intel. to clients and colleagues regarding the candidate market
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction; building excellent relationships with candidates, relevant client contacts and key internal stakeholders
- Manage candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process, with the ability to handle complex or long-term offer to start scenarios
- Use a range of candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to both current and future requirements. This may include; advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and utilising social media
- Be considered an expert on client processes, becoming an advocate for compliance & leading others to ensure relevant SLAs and KPIs are met
- Champion collaboration; encouraging the generation, follow-up and share of leads
- Work with your Manager in achieving team and personal objectives
- Promote team spirit and encourage cohesiveness and professional behaviour across the team at all times
- Play a key role in the overall strategy and development of your area and encourage others to work towards growth
- Support more junior consultants to develop into their role through at-desk coaching, as and when required
- Where required by the business, resource for other sectors/ skills/ clients in order to best respond to client demand; become an advocate for the creation of an agile working environment
Alongside having incredible social events and charity events we also have outstanding benefits. Gattaca have been nominees for the best financial wellbeing strategy at the Employee Benefits Awards. We have numerous benefits to offer ranging from financial protection, lifestyle and health and wellbeing. But to name a few; we offer a health cash plan for all staff, holiday buy and sell, financial education and discounted gym membership or dining card.
Gattaca's HQ is based in Hampshire (Whiteley) & have offices located in London Bridge and Winnersh too, this particular role is based in Whiteley. We are operating a hybrid working model currently, which means you'll have the flexibility once fully trained to work from home as well as in office.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Incredible Commission and Bonus Structure
- Remote/Flexible Working Opportunities
- Top Benefits
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people to realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.