- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Delivery Consultant - Rail
Do you want to progress in your career with a company that offers bespoke training and development and rewards you for your hard work?
Life at Gattaca is a life like no other. Join a group of talented, friendly, and ambitious people who work in earnest to support their colleagues and customers.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 35 years' experience in the recruitment industry.
All our staff members help make Gattaca what it is.
Our Purpose is to provide the skills needed to build a better future - one job at a time.
Our Vision is to be the STEM Talent Partner of Choice.
Our Mission is to everyday deliver a service so trusted, that we are recommended without hesitation.
Our Values - Trust, Professional, Ambition and Fun - underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are.
But the biggest key to who we are is the people that choose to grow their career with us. Because we believe there is little success where there is little laughter.
The role as a Delivery Consultant, will be working on building up talent pipelines for clients in the Rail Industry. In addition to being a Delivery Consultant, you will be building relationships with candidates in the industry and growing your desk by managing these expectations from your clients. Building relationships with candidates to provide an excellent candidate experience is an integral part of growing your desk. You will be solely responsible to support consultants on roles within the Rail industry.
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Developing, building, and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- Playing a critical role supporting our sales consultants in finding the best talent in the industry
- Building industry expertise whilst developing a strong understanding of the rail industry by personal learning and candidate engagement
- Reaching out to lapsed candidates that we've not spoken to for a while,
- Arranging interviews with candidates and looking after placed or active contractors.
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction, building excellent relationships with candidates, relevant client contacts and key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work with your manager to achieve KPIs set out
It's a great position for someone looking to learn the ropes of the Rail Recruitment Industry.
Now is the time to create your own success with an on target earning of up to £30,000 - £50,000 in 24 months, clear career progression mapped out for you and flexibility to work and manage that all important work/life balance, while having the opportunity to work flexible and remotely. And yes, we will supply all the equipment and licenses needed for you to become a huge success.
Alongside having incredible social events and charity events we also have outstanding benefits. Gattaca have been nominees for the best financial wellbeing strategy at the Employee Benefits Awards. We have numerous benefits to offer ranging from financial protection, lifestyle and health and wellbeing. But to name a few; we offer a health cash plan for all staff, holiday buy and sell, financial education and discounted gym membership or dining card.
This role is based out of Gattaca's HQ: Whiteley. We also have offices in Winnersh and London Bridge, and offer flexible, hybrid working.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Incredible Commission Structure
- Remote/Flexible Working Opportunities
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace, and everything we do. We are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
Upload your CV and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.