- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Business Development - Toronto
Gattaca's Toronto office are hiring! We are seeking for a Business Development Manager to come and join our team.
Life at Gattaca is alife like no other. Join a group of talented, friendly, and ambitious people who work in earnest to support their colleagues and customers.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 35 years' experience in the recruitment industry.
All our staff members help make Gattaca what it is.
Our Purpose is to provide the skills needed to build a better future - one job at a time.
Our Vision is to be the STEM Talent Partner of Choice.
Our Mission is to everyday deliver a service so trusted, that we are recommended without hesitation.
Our Values - Trust, Professional, Ambition and Fun - underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are.
But the biggest key to who we are is the people that choose to grow their career with us. Because we believe there is little success where there is little laughter.
Networkers are thrilled to be adding to our Sales team and are actively seeking the next "Rockstar" to join our team!
As the Business Development Manager (Technology Recruitment), your primarily goal is to drive sales and revenue by identifying, opening and developing new market opportunities in a proactive sales environment.
Our ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify our client's needs and help them succeed with building dynamic teams to guide the future of Technology.
- Win new business via prospect calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client-related and tech industry events
- Expand relationships within existing clients to drive new business and revenue
- Negotiating assignments and the business terms of contracts with the Client organisations to ensure proper business strategies are aligned to our company policies and goals
- Securing and qualifying job requirements from existing clients and target accounts
- Responsible for submitting candidates to the Client's open positions and obtaining client feedback regarding the submittals
- Coordinate interview process with client hiring managers, our recruitment team and candidates
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of prospective business
- Manage and maintain our robust internal CRM
- 2+ years of demonstrated B2B business development and/or client account expansion success in the GTA market with exposure to complex and long sales cycles
- 2+ years of Business Development Management experience in Technology Staffing is a strong asset
- Ability to develop innovative solutions for our client
- Ability to drive year over year profitable growth
- Ability to influence the opinions of decision makers (both customers & applicants)
- Experience with Candidate and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Bullhorn) is an asset
Why work for us?
We're part of the global Gattaca brand, committed to our Purpose, Strategy, Mission, Vision, and Values… with a bit of Canadian flavour.
- A People-First organisation who embody Passion, Integrity and Performance
- Specialists driven by a Service-Oriented focus for our Company, Customers and Colleagues
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
- Our office is in the heart of Toronto (Yonge and Richmond), has easy access to public transportation (TTC & Go train), amazing restaurants and the Eaton Center is right across the street.
- Full health and dental benefits
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (PTO) to start
- Dynamic working atmosphere, we like to work hard and play hard
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (reward trips to a sunny destination twice a year)
Toronto with flexible/hybrid working.
Upload your CV and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.