- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
360 Sales Consultant - Toronto
Gattaca's Toronto office are hiring! We are seeking for a 360 Full Desk Specialist to come and join our team.
Life at Gattaca is a life like no other. Join a group of talented, friendly, and ambitious people who work in earnest to support their colleagues and customers.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 35 years' experience in the recruitment industry.
All our staff members help make Gattaca what it is.
Our Purpose is to provide the skills needed to build a better future - one job at a time.
Our Vision is to be the STEM Talent Partner of Choice.
Our Mission is to everyday deliver a service so trusted, that we are recommended without hesitation.
Our Values - Trust, Professional, Ambition and Fun - underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are.
But the biggest key to who we are is the people that choose to grow their career with us. Because we believe there is little success where there is little laughter.
As a 360 Full Desk Specialist, your primary goal is to identify and develop additional opportunities in your sector and your skill set, as well as delivering on open requirements taken in by the team. The right 360 Specialist is a speciality hunter/farmer with a keen desire to expand our market share of a client's business. Having an entrepreneurial desire to grow your business and exceed internal goals is essential. Your winning mentality will drive perm and contract margin by identifying, opening, and developing opportunities in a proactive sales environment.
What does success look like in this role? Year over year growth in perm and contract margin and productivity.
- Win new business via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client-related events
- Maximise the number of job orders filled (job order conversion ratio) by identifying potential candidates
- When taking in orders, leverage delivery by coordinating with Central Delivery Team Director on job order assignment to Recruiter to ensure a good quantity of quality candidates
- Understand our client's goals, opportunities, challenges, and pains
- Drive growth and mitigate risk the client may face
- Work collaboratively with the client to come up with strategic solutions to drive perm and contract business
- Work cross functionally within the company and communicate to all account stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer's business and partner in their ongoing success
- Ensure that client goals are met with quarterly business reviews to address tactical results and areas of enhancement to the prior quarter's results and efforts
- Expand our footprint in the client beyond current contacts and business areas to grow our Wallet Share within current brands/service lines and into other service lines and/or brands
- Maintain internal CRM (Bullhorn)
- Proven track record of expanding and growing new business
- Speciality Hunter/Farmer who desires the close
- Relationship builder dedicated to growing business
- Winner mentality
- Insatiable desire to improve yourself and your process every day
- Strong tech skills
- Consultative selling
- Prior Recruitment experience
- Collaborator with clients and internal colleagues
- Ability to develop innovative solutions for the client
- Ability to drive year over year profitable growth
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Prior staffing experience
- College degree is strongly preferred
We're part of the global Gattaca brand, committed to our Purpose, Strategy, Mission, Vision, and Values:
- Love Your Job
- Be Inspiring
- Take Pride
- A People-First organisation who embody Passion, Inspiration and Performance
- Who are Specialists driven by a Service-Oriented focus for our Company, Customers and Colleagues
- Open office environment, and on site visits to client sites; hybrid model of work from home/in office
- Requires sitting for long periods and heavy phone use
Toronto with flexible/hybrid working.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Incredible Commission Structure
- Remote/Flexible Working Opportunities
Upload your CV and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.