- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Looking for your next big career move?
Gattaca are rapidly expanding and are looking for motivated, competitive individuals to come and join the team.
To identify, open and develop, new client opportunities in a proactive sales environment, and thus establish and develop strong working relationships with recruiting line managers.
To develop technical expertise and market awareness specific to your client base. Display strong negotiation and presentation skills and to meet client needs profitably and effectively.
As well as new client acquisition, to focus on facilitating client progression from Contingent to CDM, Enterprise or Solution accounts.
To achieve and manage personal revenue targets and objectives, and to be an integral part of the Barclay Meade team, by assisting in delivery of team goals and objectives.
- Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events.
- Responsible for ensuring Gattaca plc's penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Where possible, utilise Delivery Consultants to fulfil client requirements, enabling a greater focus on client development and sales.
- Where Delivery Consultants cannot be used, utilise extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and hotlists.
- Build and share technical and market awareness of your sector with colleagues, clients and candidates.
- Generate, follow-up and share leads within your sector, becoming an advocate for sector collaboration.
- Support CDM or Enterprise clients where specific expertise is required that Delivery Consultants cannot offer.
- Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives and playing your part in the overall sector strategy and development.
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
- Demonstrate capabilities of being a specialist within your division, encouraging team members to refer to you.
- Promote team spirit and ensure cohesiveness within your area in achieving team goals.
- Responsible for developing team capabilities by ongoing training strategies.
- Support Entry and Associate level Consultants to develop into their role through at-desk coaching as and when required by management.
Alongside having incredible social events and charity events we also have outstanding benefits. Gattaca have been nominees for the best financial well being strategy at the Employee Benefits Awards. We have numerous benefits to offer ranging from financial protection, lifestyle and health and well being. But to name a few; we offer a health cash plan for all staff, holiday buy and sell, financial education and discounted gym membership or dining card.
Whiteley with flexible/hybrid working.
Life at Gattaca is lifelike no other. Join a group of talented, friendly, and ambitious people who work in earnest to support their colleagues and customers.
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 35 year's experience in the recruitment industry.
All our staff members help make Gattaca what it is.
Our Purpose is to provide the skills needed to build a better future - one job at a time.
Our Vision is to be the STEM Talent Partner of Choice.
Our Mission is to everyday deliver a service so trusted, that we are recommended without hesitation.
Our Values - Trust, Professional, Ambition and Fun - underpin everything we do, they reflect our ambition and shape who we are.
But the biggest key to who we are is the people that choose to grow their career with us. Because we believe there is little success where there is little laughter.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Incredible Commission Structure
- Remote/Flexible Working Opportunities
- Top Benefits
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people to realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss our options and answer and of your questions.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.