- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Are you an experienced Business Analyst or perhaps a whizz with data and Excel?
For over 35 years, Gattaca has been helping clients across the world grow by solving their biggest talent challenges. Every day we aim to deliver a service that is so trusted that our clients, candidates, colleagues, and suppliers recommend us without hesitation. It's our vision to become the STEM talent partner of choice, and we need you to help us get there.
At Gattaca, our values are the backbone of everything we do: Trust, Professionalism, Ambition, and FUN. This, paired with the tools and industry leading training we can provide, can give you what you need to be our next recruitment superstar.
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people to realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
You will be joining our Business Improvement Team. The role will be supporting key projects being worked at central & local levels to drive efficiency's across the Group.
This role will be varied, giving you the opportunity to work with people from different departments and not just your immediate team where no day is the same. This would be a perfect job for someone that values a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Running, analysing and sharing data used to steer business decisions.
- Interrogate the data to ensure correct and any anomalies are flagged for investigation.
- Producing scheduled reports to multiple key stakeholders across the business & answering queries where required
- Assisting Business Improvement team on key projects across Group
- Support on key projects working on allocated tasks to ensure project delivery.
- Producing ROI gained on projects to share with SLT / Non Executives on a regular basis
- Driving change across business via providing the data, identifying where there is resistant or questions & feeding back in order for the team to drive change adoption.
- Exploring how we currently operate via data reporting, interviews or research to make recommendations for change.
- Use data to identify trends (ie candidate attraction sources) .
- Support on technology implementations and ways to utilise technology we have sharing with stakeholders.
Skills, Competencies and Experiences:
- Systems knowledge - ability to understand internal systems (Bullhorn, Sixcel, RSM etc) to understand the tools available as well as the challenges faced in the business. In addition Microsoft & Excel knowledge are essential. The data will often need to be presented in simplified form so knowledge of pivots / formulas would be an advantage but not essential if someone is willing to learn.
- Initiative - able to identify if data does not look correct and work to understand reasons.
- Proactiveness - working in and around the teams to embed change & understand challenges, being visible across the business in the teams is key.
- Communication - in conjunction with the visibility above, the role will require someone to constantly communicate reports, understand the reporting requirements & why. Able to adhere to sometimes tight timelines &/or focus. This will be largely with internal stakeholders across Sales & Group Support but may at times involve external customers as well.
- Being agile - the business needs will change direction and we must pivot accordingly. The role will require working across multiple projects at any given time.
What we offer:
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Industry leading training
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
- Incentives including team all inclusive holidays
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Hub will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.
"I've told any agency I speak to that if you want to be world class compare yourself to Gattaca as they have set the bar." - Safran, RPO Client.
"Gattaca's Excellent Training academy is what turned me from a nervous introvert into a confident, knowledgeable recruitment specialist!" - William, Delivery Consultant.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.