- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Are you an experienced HR person with sound knowledge of US and Canadian Labor Laws? This could be the opportunity for you.
For over 35 years, Gattaca has been helping clients across the world grow by solving their biggest talent challenges. Every day we aim to deliver a service that is so trusted that our clients, candidates, colleagues, and suppliers recommend us without hesitation. It's our vision to become the STEM talent partner of choice, and we need you to help us get there.
At Gattaca, our values are the backbone of everything we do: Trust, Professionalism, Ambition, and FUN. This, paired with the tools and industry leading training we can provide, can give you what you need to be our next recruitment superstar.
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people realize their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
You will be working closely and collaboratively with our UK Team, where you will have the opportunity to be part of a global people team, delivering and creating a high performance culture. You will have autonomy in your role to drive HR initiatives locally, support local managers and implement wider organizational initiatives to influence performance and engagement. Your role will be instrumental in the delivery of HR services to our people within our Dallas and Toronto offices.
- Act asliaison for all HR advice to employees and managers covering our Dallas & Toronto offices.
- With the support of the UK HR Advisory team, support managers with the delivery of conduct, performance and absence meetings.
- Support the HR team with the delivery of HR based initiatives, such as performance reviews and wellbeing initiatives and support.
- Maintain the current HR system for Dallas and Toronto based employees, ensuring holiday is recorded accurately, as well as absence and personal details are regularly updated, including the creation of new joiners, leavers, changes - with correspondence sent to the individual as needed.
- To manage the input of appropriate payroll data/changes onto the HR system and to work with the payroll team to ensure the data is captured correctly in preparation for the pay run.
- Support with our EDI campaigns and be the liaison for Dallas & Toronto delivery.
- Manage and deliver a Dallas & Toronto onboarding process which is aligned to the UK processes and support with the delivery of inductions.
- Support the L&D team in the delivery of group wide and bespoke training across the Dallas & Toronto office, working closely with the Head of Learning & Development.
- Manage and monitor the benefits provision for the Dallas & Toronto office, making recommendations to the Head of HR Operations at times of review.
- Carry out project based administration, such as supporting with benchmarking, and local labor law updates.
- Support the creation and delivery of basic HR reports. This may include but is not limited to: organizational charts, headcount reports, sickness reports, leaver information.
- Other ad hoc administration as required.
- Champion the highest level of customer service that the department as a whole delivers.
- Act as an ambassador for the Values.
Skills, Competencies and Experiences:
- 2+ years experience within an HR or L&D department.
- Good knowledge of local labor law in Dallas (Canadian Labor Law would be desirable).
- A qualification in business administration, human resources or psychology.
- Experience with HR systems administration preferred.
- Experience delivering inductions and ad hoc training either remotely or in the classroom.
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to build a strong rapport with all levels of the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and be creative.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Proven ability to independently manage workload.
- Self-discipline and drive to accomplish tasks.
- Ability and drive to 'question'.
- High standard of written English, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Discrete and strictly confidential.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
- Highly organized.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond the minimum expectation.
What we offer:
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities.
- Industry leading training.
- Apprenticeship opportunities.
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Flexible working opportunities when needed.
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Hub will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.
"I've told any agency I speak to that if you want to be world class compare yourself to Gattaca as they have set the bar." - Safran, RPO Client.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.