- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- Results centre
- Regulatory news
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Finance Director- Dallas
Would you be interested in working for an established start up?
For over 35 years, Gattaca has been helping clients across the world grow by solving their biggest talent challenges. Every day we aim to deliver a service that is so trusted that our clients, candidates, colleagues, and suppliers recommend us without hesitation. It's our vision to become the STEM talent partner of choice, and we need you to help us get there.
At Gattaca, our values are the backbone of everything we do: Trust, Professionalism, Ambition, and FUN. This, paired with the tools and industry leading training we can provide, can give you what you need to be our next recruitment superstar.
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people to realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca.
The Americas start-up size subsidiary of an international listed recruitment solutions business is seeking a commercial Finance Director to oversee the finance function of its Americas operations (comprising offices in US and Canada).
The role will also have oversight of HR, temporary worker compliance, IT and general office operations.
The role is key to the operations of the Americas business, providing key financial and operational support to the Group Finance Director, Chief Sales Officer and Regional Sales Head in the UK, whilst ensuring a robust controls environment, reporting to Group functions and ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Business partnering with Chief Sales Office (UK) and Regional Sales Head (UK), and local sales consultants based in the US and Canada, including bid-modelling, contract reviews, incentive and commission scheme oversight.
- Ensuring timely and accurate client billings and contractor payroll runs.
- Cashflow management, reporting and forecasting.
- Management of credit control function and taking ownership of driving down outstanding debt and reducing overdue balances.
- Lead the monthly and year end close and audit process for the region working closely the Group finance function and external auditors if required.
- Provision of US and Canadian tax information to tax advisors.
- Supervision and review of monthly reporting of actuals to Group finance and monthly reforecasting of revenue, net fee income and cost.
- Ownership of the annual budget process and long term strategic plan for the Americas region.
- Oversight of local HR, compliance, IT and general office operations, supported by Group Head Office functions from the UK.
- Management of a Finance team of 4 staff and HR, Contractor care and IT staff of 2 (all US based).
- Holding corporate directorships for the US and Canadian entities.
Skills, Competencies and Experiences:
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years PQE.
- Previous experience of holding a No.1 role in finance as part of an international group, or an experienced No.2 looking to step up.
- Demonstrable experience of financial analysis and business modelling.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Experience of working with multiple non-Finance stakeholders.
- Previous staffing experience desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Flexible working opportunities when needed.
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Hub will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.
"I've told any agency I speak to that if you want to be world class compare yourself to Gattaca as they have set the bar." - Safran, RPO Client.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.