- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
In 2008, Ricardo was facing challenges with its hiring process.
In order to find the contingent specialist engineers they needed, too much money and time was spent on inefficient recruitment processes.
The Ricardo hiring community operated by making use of preferred supplier lists with over 30 suppliers and without an overall strategy that hiring managers were able to follow.
Gattaca Solutions was appointed Ricardo’s MSP partner in 2008 based on strong delivery and a desire to create a long-term model.
In 2014, after a successful six-year relationship in which Gattaca cemented itself as an integral partner for contingent recruitment, Ricardo asked Gattaca to create a Total Workforce Solution to incorporate both their flexible and permanent workforce.
The total workforce solution incorporated permanent and contingent recruitment of all skill sets in engineering, professional, technical and clerical disciplines, across all 15 of Ricardo’s UK sites.
Gattaca’s on-site talent acquisition executives alone are responsible for recruiting over 75% of all vacancies. In doing so, Ricardo has been able to successfully manage the high costs associated with reliance on agency recruitment.
Our long-term partnership with Ricardo continues to evolve, having demonstrated to them through three contract renewals that we are the partner to help them make their recruitment a competitive differentiator for their business.
- Highly developed vendor management and robust supply chain
- A transparent and consistent pricing model
- Enhanced understanding of client needs through an embedded on‐site client relationship team
- Reduction in leakage through stakeholder buy‐in and tiered agency purchase order control
- Reduction of time-to-hire through improved client knowledge
- Process efficiencies realised through the implementation of web‐enabled recruitment technology
- Support with diversity initiatives and ensuring inclusive sourcing
- Support for the Ricardo employer value proposition and employer branding, including Glassdoor consultancy
BESPOKE RECRUITMENT MARKETING CAMPAIGN
As electrification of the automotive industry has continued to grow, Ricardo needed to recruit engineers with specialist skillsets to work across a series of hybrid and electric vehicle projects. Skillsets like engineers with experience in battery technologies, battery pack systems and systems integration.
We designed, developed and managed a candidate attraction campaign which focused on how Ricardo is pioneering the automotive technology the future and looking for passionate, ambitious people to join them on their journey.
Our hybrid and electric project microsite received 4,153 page views and 621 applications were received, many of which were niche, hard to fill roles.
Jeremy Pearce is the Client Solutions Director that manages our relationship with Ricardo.
Contact Jeremy below to find out more about how Gattaca can help your business.