- Group Home
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
Contingent workforce solutions
Organisations are increasingly utilising flexible resource as a way of delivering their strategic objectives. This trend is set to continue with many analysts indicating that as much as 50% of a company’s workforce will be non-employees by 2020. An organisation’s ability to scale its workforce and secure specialised talent when and where needed is critical in the ever-evolving skills market. But of course, this is easier said than done.
Here are a few of the common challenges we hear from HR directors, procurement managers and executives:
- Managers from across the business are hiring contingent workers directly or through local suppliers - I have little visibility to ensure supplier pricing and contractor pay is consistent.
- There are no consistent processes or systems across my organisation which creates inefficiency and puts us at risk of non-compliance.
- There’s a lack of visibility and control over the quality, utilisation or cost of my contingent workforce.
- I’m having problems with our supplier relationships and retention of contingent workers.
- Our contractors are crucial to the success of our business, but we struggle to attract the volume and quality of contractors that are required.
If these problems sound familiar, you are not alone and the good news is, we can help. We can provide solutions which are tailored to the challenges your organisation faces which will help you to gain control and create efficiency and visibility. By working with us, you can benefit from:
- The expertise of a dedicated account management team who will work closely with you and other key stakeholders within your organisation throughout implementation and beyond.
- Supply chain setup and management, ensuring either master or neutral vendor or a blend of both is set up to guarantee delivery.
- Improved candidate attraction, sourcing and payroll.
- Easy access to leading technology to enable all processes.
- Governance including tenure management, reporting and business assurance.
- Unique talent mapping, specialist candidate attraction, support with employer value proposition, branding and diversity.
By working together we will help you:
- Achieve a competitive advantage within your marketplace via the attraction of the best talent available.
- Gain visibility of the whole contingent workforce, so you know who is working for you, where they are working, for how long and how much it’s costing you.
- Implement consistent, efficient processes that make the hiring process simpler and quicker for both hiring managers and contingent workers.
- Increase compliance through the implementation of unified processes and systems.
- Increase cost control by providing regular market intelligence on pay rates and consistent supply chain management.
- Provide a better contingent worker experience through support with EVP (Employer Value Proposition) and branding.