- About us
- What we do
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- IR35 hub
- Start Hiring
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Project RPO - RPO Solution
Expecting a spike in recruitment and need to act quickly?
A Project RPO applies a light-touch management whilst ensuring all of your critical positions are filled. It can either last for a set time, or until all positions are filled, and can be ramped up into a modular or full RPO.
This model is great for start-ups who need to grow overnight, organisations with ambitious growth plans or companies that have just won a big new contract and can’t cope with the volume in-house.
Our Project RPO services include:
- End-to-end project management from experienced talent acquisition leaders driving milestone-based deliverables
- Dedicated delivery through specialist recruiters, working under your brand or leveraging our own industry presence
- A tech-enabled recruitment process which gives you data-driven insight and real-time dashboard tracking
- In-depth talent analytics to plan your project sourcing strategy
- Targeted talent attraction marketing, from bespoke web pages and online articles to social media campaigns
- Total process management, delivering a best-in-class candidate journeys whilst saving you time
We’ve delivered short term projects from 5 to 500 hires for local start-ups, public bodies and multinational corporations delivering total fulfilment within demanding timescales.
- Carve out of key part of your hiring demand, knowing it has focused support it needs
- Free up internal capacity by removing the demands of recruitment management
- Get support on those hard-to-find roles which aren’t core to your team’s capability
- Recruiters retain continued access to Gattaca’s market insight, training and support
- Gattaca remains the employer, reducing your business commitments
- Keep in place for a little or long as you need
- Reduce the need to rely on external suppliers at a greater cost
Want some more information?
Have a free, no obligation chat with our RPO expert at a time that suits you.