- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Start Hiring
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
- Client portal
Gattaca’s diversity statement
We’re on an important journey with our clients, candidates and industry partners to tackle barriers to equality and promote diversity, inclusion and accessibility across the markets we work in.
As an organisation dedicated to helping companies realise their full people potential, we understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace. Furthermore, as a supplier to the engineering and technology markets, we know there is much more work to be done to promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion in STEM industries.
In everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
Our key actions to address diversity and inclusion involve leading industry discussion, maintaining partnerships which promote inclusion and working with our clients to create diverse workforces:
- Partner: We support a range of organisations that are dedicated to promoting equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion within STEM industries. These include GirlsInTech, WomenIntoConstruction, the Women’s Engineering Society (WES) and STEMNet. We are also committed to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)’s Diversity Pledge, the Armed Forces Covenant, the Women in Aviation and Aerospace Charter and we are a Disability Confident Employer.
- Monitor: We monitor the diversity of our own workforce and are able to facilitate bespoke diversity monitoring for our clients’ workforces. We publish annual Gender Pay Gap reports and have a dedicated Equal Opportunities policy to ensure that Gattaca employees continue to execute our commitment to diversity and inclusion throughout all of their activities.
- Consult: We provide diversity & inclusion consultancy, host industry roundtable discussions and facilitate improvements to our clients’ recruitment practices to ensure their commitment to diversity and inclusion is upheld. We work with expert third parties to offer our clients tailored support, using the latest tools and best thinking on diversity & inclusion.
When and how should we promote engineering careers to young females?
A reflection on what more can be done to encourage more women to choose a career in engineering.
Flexible working isn’t enough to attract and retain women in your engineering business
As engineering businesses try to attract and retain more women, we look at why they need more than just a flexible working policy.
How do you make diversity and inclusion the norm within your resourcing practice?
Gattaca’s third roundtable will focus on how employers can make diversity the norm in their recruitment practices with insight from TfL and leading diversity advisory BrightWorks. Find out more in our article.
Matchtech (part of Gattaca) hosts roundtable to discuss gender diversity in engineering
Watch our video to see how the conversation about gender diversity unfolded.
**Please not you will be redirected to matchtech.com to see this article**